You and I both know that hunger says hello quite frequently during a diet. We also know how uncomfortable and irritating this can be. It’s an unfortunate reality, but hunger is inevitable when following a diet…
Even so, there are several Small Tweaks you can make to your nutrition and hydration habits that can Crush These Feelings Of Hunger, and ultimately, allow you to Stay On The Course Of Your Diet and Achieve The Results You Desire.
My name is Paul Salter, and I am a Registered Dietitian, Sports Nutritionist, and Weight Loss Expert.
The past few years, I’ve worked with more than 600 people one-on-one, helping them transform their lives, while collectively losing thousands of pounds of body fat and building hundreds of pounds of muscle.
I’ve taken what I’ve learned through my education and years of experience working with hundreds of people aspiring to lose weight, and created a course centered around research-backed, tested strategies that will help you reduce hunger.
In this video course…
- I’ll show you that how you eat is just as important as what you eat
- I’ll discuss how specific foods and fluids may help to curb your appetite more than others
- I’ll provide you with an arsenal of hunger-fighting tools that last a lifetime
- If you’re able to deviate less during your planned diet, it may be the difference between…
- Buying a size 4 and a size 8
- Seeing 6 abs instead of 2
- Having the confidence to rock that bikini you haven’t worn in years
See You Inside The Course!
- A Willingness To Learn
- Crush The Feeling Of Hunger
- Maintain Your Diet & Achieve Desired Health Results
- Get Research Backed & Tested Strategies To Kill Hunger
Hey, I’m Paul Salter, Registered Dietitian (RD) and founder of TNT Nutrition University. My passion is providing you with the information and tools you need to eat healthily and confidently for life.
The past few years, I've helped more than 700 people 1:1 transform their lives, while collectively losing thousands of pounds of body fat and building hundreds of pounds of muscle. I’ve worked with a diverse group of people, including first-time dieters, full-time parents, high-level CrossFit competitors, elite powerlifters and bodybuilders, as well as Collegiate, Professional, and Olympic athletes.
I currently serve as a Sports Nutrition Consultant for Renaissance Periodization and am the former Nutrition Editor for Bodybuilding dot com.