SAX FROM SCRATCH has created saxophone lessons for those who have always dreamed of being a sax player on YouTube or in a band, but didn't know where to start. This is also the perfect place to grow into a performance ready sax player learning edgy sax techniques and being immediately set apart from other sax players.
Individual students have paid me thousands of dollars in private lessons for what you are about to learn right here! You'll get approximately 40 lessons, easy to understand videos on all levels of instruction (beginner, intermediate, and advanced), pictures, charts, supplemental documents, music theory integration, MP3's for improvising, and I'll be available to help you through the course. This course is not to be rushed. Although the course can be completed in a couple of hours, each lessons encourages practicing to master each technique.
Some of the techniques you are encouraged to learn are the growl, playing super high altissimo notes, circular breathing, stutter tonguing, and playing jazz articulation.
So start from scratch, work through the basics, learn a bit of theory, master some advanced techniques, improvise on your favorite songs, and get yourself sounding and looking like a saxophone PRO in no time!
Learn the correct way to play the notes you play
- An Alto Sax (Soprano and Tenor are ok if these are what you have)
- Perform Like a STAR on YouTube or In a Band
- Play the sax with a beautiful sound
- Master techniques like the Growl, Stutter tonguing, and altissimo in their performances
- Make money teaching others how to play the sax
- Impress friends, family, and any general audience at a Gig or Online
- Play By Ear and Improvise on just about any song
- Find tracks on YouTube and learn to play the melodies of their favorite songs for YouTube or their band
- Know how to play Major, Minor, and Blues Scales
- Know important music theory which can springboard player performance
I have been playing the saxophone for over 25 years and play and teach professionally. My strengths are performing on stage, at church, on Youtube, and at over 70 weddings a year. My true joy comes from teaching my students how to perform and impress an audience whether "Live" or "Online".
I not only teach students the fundamentals of music, but I teach my students how to shine and feel accomplished after a performance. My hope is that I can influence my students to feel the Joy I feel with playing the sax. I learned though my many years of experience that in order to learn, I need to have discipline. In order to thrive, I need to have some fun. That combination, teaching how to be disciplined but also having fun is a my secret to my students success.