SD stands for Sales and Distribution. SD is one of the core modules of SAP. This course contains more than 30+ hours of videos demonstrating both the theory and hands-on on how to configure the major areas of SAP SD.
If you are from a Sales or Customer Service background and you want to enter into the functional consulting world of SAP, this is the module for you.
The course is structured into 3 parts
- Part 1 - We will cover the most commonly used end user transactions -
- Part 2 - Here is where we will be learning about configuring and customizing SD
- Part 3 - We will conclude by learning about some real time scenarios, landscapes and project lifecycles.
IMPORTANT !! We are NOT associated with SAP AG in Germany or any other country. We are NOT SAP Partners. We do NOT offer live SAP Training. We do NOT offer SAP Access. We do not recommend the use of SAP Access from any particular provider.
- None. However, having access to an SAP Server will make you follow the course much better.
- Be ready to configure the most common configuration in SD
- Be ready to interpret the SAP help documents
I am an SAP SD/MM functional consultant with roughly 12 years of experience in SAP. Teaching has been my passion since a long time and I have been teaching SAP since 2009. I have worked on countless projects in SAP in the US and the rest of the world. I have worked with major companies in the US like Apple, Wal-mart, Adidas, Adobe, Johnson & Johnson etc.
All along, I have worked with numerous SAP consultants with skills that range from absolute rookie to SAP platinum consultants. And the one thing that I found lacking in many beginner level consultants is a lack of proper training. They were just 1 step away from being a good quality SAP consultant. This gap can be easily be filled with high quality training.
SAP, just like any other packaged software can best be learned by example. This has been the focus of all my trainings - Examples and correlating them to real-time scenarios. Once you learn how to co-relate a particular piece of configuration with a real time example, you can become as good as an experienced consultant.