### Enroll in the NEW Salesforce Lightning Web Component Development Course ####
Why Specialize in Salesforce Development?
According to Glassdoor, the national average yearly salary for Salesforce Developers is roughly $22,000 higher than web developers. This course is built for students who would like to learn the development side of Salesforce.
Do you need any programming experience to take this course?
No, this course assumes no previous programming experience and takes you from the absolute beginner concepts like creating your developer's account, writing your very first Apex program and then takes into more detail as we explore the entire Apex feature set.
This course is divided into two parts: Basic and Advance.
The Basic section of the course covers basics of programming knowledge.All the basic Apex keywords, Variables, If Else statements, Loops,Interfaces,Collections and Inheritance are explained in this section of the course.
In the Advanced section of the course, we will learn about triggers,test classes, DML statements, SOSL(Salesforce Object Search Language), SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language) , Salesforce Exceptions, Custom Exceptions and lot more.
If you are already familiar with the basics of programming, you can jump to the advanced section of the course.
What are the topics covered in this course?
- Decision Control Statements
- Loops: Different types of loops in Salesforce
- Nested for loops
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Static and Non-static Methods
- Static and Non-static Variables
- Access Modifiers in Apex
- Constructors in Apex
- Collection (List, Set and Map)
- Exceptions in Salesforce
- Built-In Exceptions and Custom Exceptions
- DML Statements
- Apex Triggers
Who should take this course?
- If you are a Salesfore Admin and want to get into Salesforce Development, this course is for you.
- Experienced professionals who are looking to have an exciting career in Salesforce Development.
- Fresher's who are looking to jump start their career in Salesforce.
Why you should take this course?
If you have no programming experience but your goal is to become salesforce developer, this course will teach you step by step about every aspect of APEX programming.
This course is not a power point presentation, we will learn each and every concept with real-time examples. This is not just a classroom training but it will prepare you to resolve real time challenges at workplace.
After taking this course, you will not need any other guidance or any other material to pass your Salesforce Developer Interview because this course has everything to get your next job as Salesforce Developer. So Hurry Up!!! Enroll in the course Now and I will see you inside the course.
A variable is a piece of memory that can contain a data value. A variable thus has a data type.
Variables are typically used to store information which your Apex program needs to do its job. This can be any kind of information ranging from texts, codes(e.g.country codes, Currency codes etc) to numbers, temporary results of multi-step calculations etc.
Data Type in Apex :
- Integer -> 12,60,70 without a decimal.
- Double -> 12.76, 40.98 number with a decimal point.
- Long -> to store big numbers e.g.: 2145666788989
- Date -> to store the date e.g.: 2015-09-17
- Date Time-> Date and Time
- String -> to store Texts e.g. 'John','Macy'
- Boolean -> true or false
A variable must have a name and its type.
How the Variables are declared ??
- Integer i=0;
- String str;
- Boolean isRaining=true;
- This course assumes no previous experience, and takes you from the absolute beginner concepts like creating your developer's account, writing you very first Apex program, and then goes into more detail as we explore the entire Apex feature set.
- you will have a mastery of programming in Apex no matter what level of experience you are at right now.
- My goal is not just to show you how to program, but to help you understand what you are doing, and why you are doing it as well!
- Not only do the videos show you how to become a Apex programmer in great detail, but this course also contains lot of assignments to practice.
- I'll be constantly adding new material to the course as well as updating it on a regular basis to make sure you access to the best and most update to date and comprehensive Apex training
I am a Java/J2EE and salesforce developer, have been writing and working with software for the past 5 years. I currently live in Dallas/TX.
If your goal is to become one of these:
Then checkout my courses. I have close to 10000 students in and out of udemy. My passion is helping people around the world and guide them into the world of programming.
I am Oracle certified JAVA ,J2EE developer. I love coffee, music, exercise,coding and technology. See you in my course:)