I am offering a Russian language crash course making it easy and enjoyable for you to learn this language.
What other people wrote about my course:
“Many thanks to Dr Chakirova for an excellent introduction to the Russian language. Engaging instruction and plenty of content.”
“Not only was this course engaging but it also met most of my expectations. Thankfully, the speed at which the course was conducted was quite slow and therefore, easily understandable. Thank you for conducting this course, Dr. Chakirova. :)”
“Dr. Chakirova is a very good instructor, and she doesn't shy away from introducing the Cyrillic alphabet at the beginning, so we learn to read the language along with starting to speak it. Very nice indeed!”
“I achieved what I set out to learn from this course which was get a good introduction to the Russian language. This course kept my attention and the handouts are really great. The production quality is excellent throughout.”
“This course is wonderful. I appreciate all the time and effort that the instructor, Dr Goultchira Chakirova put into the course and all the resource materials. Thank you"
“Great introduction! Lessons started with the alphabet (letter names and pronunciation), and moved on to useful words and a few phrases. Just enough grammar to help those who want to progress to Level II and beyond, but not enough to confuse beginners. Cпасибо!”
I hope you will enjoy learning Russian and will find my course useful and interesting. So, let’s get started with Russian for Beginners level I!
- No prior knowledge of Russian is needed;
- This course is in English, so good knowledge of English is necessary;
- All study materials are provided;
- Students will require an Internet connection and Adobe Reader.
- An overview of the many uses that you can get out of learning the Russian language;
- 15 lectures contained in 1 hour of video content;
- 16 downloadable materials including printable cards with Russian words and their English equivalents to help you to memorize vocabulary;
- You will learn the basics of Russian grammar including the Russian alphabet, explanation about articles, adjectives and genders of the Russian nouns;
- You will build your vocabulary of Russian words including names of colours, question words, numbers, months, days of the week and family related words;
- By the end of the course you will know how to introduce yourself and will even learn to construct your first sentences in Russian;
- As a bonus I will present you with a beautiful poem by Anna Akhmatova with the hope that this incredible example of Russian poetry will encourage you to study Russian further.
I am a doctor, programmer, teacher, blogger, writer, and a scientist. My background is in Medicine (Medical Degree and specialty training in Psychiatry (The Novosibirsk State Medical University, Russia)) and Neuroimaging (MSc in Neuroscience Research (Distinction) and PhD in Psychiatry (Department of Psychiatry of the University of Edinburgh, Scotland, UK).
There are two areas that I am really passionate about: medicine and languages. All my activities revolve around those fields. This is why I founded the Hippocrates Medical Academy (HMA). It is through this organization that I wish to share my knowledge and experience with you. I am organizing medical and language courses including Latin and Russian. I wish to teach you Russian because Russian is my native language, I believe it is reach and beautiful, and the knowledge of Russian language will provide you with access to an incredible Russian culture and mentality. I will also be making a Latin language course because of the widespread use of this language in medicine.
I hope you will enjoy learning and I would love to hear from you.