If you're not learning robotic process automation, or, RPA, right now… you're already behind.
Much in the same way physical robots have been rapidly replacing industrial, blue-collar jobs, software robots will be replacing a high percentage of white collar jobs… sooner than you think. The most likely way to adapt & thrive in this new age will be to know how to build & maintain software robots!
In this course I’ll provide you with a clear overview of robotic process automation including:
- Robotic Process Automation history & drivers
- Benefits, challenges, and risks of Robotic Process Automation
- Industries & applications where RPA fits the best
- An overview of current Robotic Process Automation tools & capabilities
- A basic software robot demo
- An implementation plan you can use as a guideline to introduce Robotic Process Automation into your company
The goal of this course is to help you see the big picture of robotic process automation and prepare you for further hands-on study using the RPA tech primer course, and an RPA tool course of your choice.
- A modern windows computer with Internet connection
- Basic job experience at a small, medium, or large company.
- Be familiar with the roles that MS Excel spreadsheets, MS Word, websites, and software applications fill in daily business life.
- Understand what Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is
- See an RPA demo
- Understand why RPA is a massive career & earning opportunity
- Know which RPA tools are most relevant
- Understand the challenges & risks when implementing RPA
- Envision a basic RPA implementation plan
Bryan Lamb is a 20 year veteran tech leader, entrepreneur, and educator. He runs a creative services company (development, audio, and video), and creates ultra-high quality online training courses!
Bryan's goal is to help improve your life, help you earn more income, help you gain confidence with a variety of skills, and empower you to do greater things that you ever imagined were possible!