In this course we will go through how to add rich text editing features (such as bold, underline, italic) to your React application, using an open source framework called Draft.js.
You will learn
- How to add rich text editor component to your React application
- How to add features like bold and underline to the editor
- How to save rich text content to database
- How to load rich text content from database
- How to edit saved content
- How to display saved rich text content e.g. as HTML
Prior knowledge of rich text editing and Draft.js is NOT required. Basic knowledge on React is however required because we will be concentrating on Draft.js features.