Rhythm #5: Play 16th Note - How Great Thou Art Bb Key
Master this 16th Note Piano Technique in Bb KEY
Learn Ballad Flowing 9 with Transfer Chord to get your LH and RH coordinate easily.
Students should not stick to C Key and move on other keys. Bb is a good key to play in as the fingers fall in easily in the black notes.
In this course, students will master easy hand coordination! It is hard enough to apply to 8th notes, and in this course, you will discover that it is just as easy to do so to 16th note playing.
Here's the 1st Secret: Use Transfer Chord
Here's the 2nd Secret in the Rhythm: Play in Double Time
We are going to apply this technique to the entire song How Great Thou Art in Key of Bb.
- Learn Transfer Chord Technique in Bb Key
- Apply the Ballad Flowing 9 to play advanced chords in Key of Bb
- Play in Double Time
- Count easily in groups of 4
- Splash in beautiful fills into the long notes
This course will give you:
1. Many great piano tips of how you can turn boring arpeggios into professional sounding ballads.
2. This Flowing Ballad 9 is one that you want to MASTER! You can then apply them easily whenever you want to and it always sounds great.
3. My Secret Piano Tip of using 2 Hands to get out of the boring rut of LH repeated patterns. Many concert pianists use this kind of techniques and that’s how they ‘flow’ in their piano playing.
4. Learn how to play the Ballad Flowing 9 in 16th notes.
5. My Secret Piano Tip of how to start implementing 16th note ballad playing into your songs! This one is GOLD. I know, because it took me years to come to this SECRET TIP of playing 16th Notes Easily. Once you get this tip, you will sound professional. Your songs will all sound fresh & contemporary! You will add newness to all the good ol’ fashioned Gospel Hymns!
6. Use the Color chord piano tip to put color tones into your ballad arpeggios playing.
7. Many video clips showing you exactly how to play the Flowing Ballad in 16th notes to WOW your audience! Slow motion and play along! For sure, you will be able to follow exactly how to put them into your songs. You will learn how to count to fit arpeggios into the melody of the song.
8. Watch, copy and play, play, play. That’s what this course is about!
9. With that foundation, you can go and experiment the idea and create your own Ballad 9 with variations!
See you inside,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords
- PLAY 16th notes to a song
- APPLY 16th notes without counting
- Play 16th notes by ear
- ADD in fills using 16th notes
- WALK up basses in 16th notes
- WALK down basses in 16th notes
- PLAY transfer chords in 16th notes with LH & RH
- PLAY in the flow using 16th note rhythm
- PLAY Bb Key in 16th notes
- IMPROVISE the entire song with 16th NOTES
- Play How Great Thou Art in Bb Key
Rosa is the Pastor and Church Pianist for a local community church in Hong Kong for over 30 years. She graduated from University of British Columbia and received her teaching certificate specializing in Chemistry and teaching English as a second language. She taught public schools in Canada for a couple of years and then went on to receive her Master's degree in Christian Theological Ministry at Ontario Theological Seminary in Toronto. She started full time ministry with her husband in 1989 and received intensive Pastoral Counselling and Discipleship Training at Christian Disciples Church. They were ordained to become church ministers as Pastors in 1996 in a local church in Tsuen Wan and have been ministering to this same congregation for more than 20 years now.
Over the years, she has gone on church missions to Mongolia, Sydney, Nepal, India and expedition trips to the Holy Lands: Israel, Greece and Turkey. Wherever she went, she found herself taking up the music ministry and became the church pianist for that church.
Many people at church have asked her to teach them to play piano. As a result of her passion in playing piano, she started developing piano courses initially for church pianists online since 2008. The piano courses are very unique because she was finally willing to share her Unique Piano Method: Color Chord Improvisation Method known as CCI. The CCI method works for all types of music: Gospel, Pop and Standards.
This Piano Method is easy, fun and creative that you learn to play piano not only from music score sheets, but to play chords from fake books and eventually to play by ear. Students all over the world have requested for courses to teach them play standards and popular songs. As a result she developed 3 Great Reharmonization Method courses for them to play from fake books and play by ear. The Dreamy Piano Techniques courses, especially the one on Autumn Leaves is her students favorite. She has a piano website at Learn Piano With Rosa where she continues to offer new courses to her students. She also holds piano workshops for her local students and train church pianists.
With her education and expertise in teaching, her students love her piano courses and found her piano lessons extremely easy and fun to play piano. They are highly motivated to play piano and playing piano had never been more fun and satisfying for them. You can read their testimonies on her website.
She is now an instructor at Udemy. Come and join her hundreds of students to play piano in a fun and creative way.