Rhythm #1 - Turn 8th Note to 16th Note Rhythm Accompaniment
Amateur Piano Player - Play 8th Notes
Professional Player: Play 16th Notes
This is what separates an amateur piano player from a professional musician. Learn how to play 16th Notes on your Left Hand.
For years, I played all my ballad arpeggios in 8th notes! It was very boring after a while, especially when the ballad becomes very predictable.
Piano Tip 1: And when I discovered how to play 16th notes accompaniment, I discovered a new level of piano playing. And this is what I wanted to show you in the Dancing 9.
Piano Tip 2: To take your piano yet to a new level of professional playing, you need to change all your arpeggio playing to 16th notes! That’s it! Remember this!
Piano Tip3: Just now, I said that for years I stayed away from 16th notes because of the difficulty in counting. I am going to show you a ‘new’ easy way of counting the 16th notes! You don’t need to count to 16. You just count up to 4.
Here's the Secret THINK in Groups of 4.
In this course, you are going to start to learn a PIANO TRICK to play LH 16th NOTE in Ballad 9.
Many students do not know how to change 8th Note playing to 16th Note playing.
Why do you want to change 8th note playing to 16th note playing?
- You will discover to play 8th note playing, the song is very draggy
- This is when you need to play double time
- Double time means you are going to turn 8th note to 16th note
- You need to be able to master 8th note playing before moving to 16th note
Many students are afraid of 16th Note playing because:
- they can't coordinate both hands
- they can't play so many tones at a time
This course is going to help you OVERCOME the difficulty of playing 16th Notes.
Contemporary music has a lot of 16th note playing.
Professional musicians use 16th Note to create drive in their music.
Song: I Have Decided To Follow Jesus
- Play 16th Note in C Key
- Play 16th Note in D Key
This course will give you:
1. The Dancing 9 is an EZ technique that you want to MASTER! This fun technique will help turn a plain song to ‘dance’. It will give momentum to your song. It will make your song ‘dance’ and not boring at all.
2. Learn how to play the Dancing 9 in 8th notes.
3. My Secret Piano Tip of how to start implementing 16th note ballad playing into your songs! This one is GOLD. I know, because it took me years to come to this SECRET TIP of playing 16th Notes Easily. Once you get this technique into your fingers, you will sound professional. Your songs will all sound fresh & contemporary! You will add newness to all the good ol’ fashioned Gospel Hymns!
4. The video clips show you exactly how to play the Dancing 9 from 8th notes to 16th notes to WOW your audience! Slow motion and play along! For sure, you will be able to follow exactly how to put them into your songs. You will learn how to count to fit arpeggios into the melody of the song.
5. Watch, copy and play, play, play. That’s what this course is about!
There are a lot of Play Along in this course!
My students have difficulty coordinating both hands together at times, so in this course I have done many play along for:
1. Left Hand only for each line for each song & then play through the complete song.
2. Both Hands in Slow Motion for each line for each song & then play through the complete song.
3. Both Hands in Normal Tempo for each line for each song & then play through the complete song.
The design is in such a way that students can slowly gain confidence by working on the Left Hand first, and then play through each line in slow motion, and finally play through each line in normal tempo.
The whole program is designed in such a way that students have a method to practice the techniques & to move them to play by ear.
1. Each line is played with Music Score in front of them.
2. Each line is played with Chords + counting
3. Each line is played with chords only so that by the time students get to this level, they can play by EAR.
Enjoy your journey,
Rosa's Online School:
Teaching 93 Courses on Music & Piano Courses!
OVER 74,000 Successful students have already taken my online courses since July 2014 with many 5 Star Reviews
About Rosa's online course at Udemy:
- Over 74,000 very happy students already in my Udemy classes
- See the 5 Star Reviews from VERY satisfied students
- You get free lifetime access
- All videos are at your finger tips to watch anytime & anywhere
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always free
- Unconditional Udemy 30 day money-back guarantee and that's my personal promise to your success!
- Join this happy family of students
- Have a little knowledge of chords