In this course, you'll take on the role of a communications manager for a fictional organisation, making key decisions that will affect its online reputation.
You will experience:
- how to build a robust and sustainable online reputation
- the positives of building a strong participatory culture
- how to manage social media issues based on a real-life examples
- how to manage a crisis and respond appropriately across multiple platforms.
Throughout the course, you’ll learn from real life case studies and gain an understanding of the important role that blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and other social platforms play in today’s business world.
The digital landscape is fast-paced and continually changing, yet is an equally challenging and exciting environment in which to work. This course is relevant to anyone working in marketing, communications, public relations, social media and advertising.
This course is part of the CurtinX MicroMasters Credential in Marketing in a Digital World that is specifically designed to teach the critical skills needed to be successful in this exciting field. In order to qualify for the MicroMasters Credential you will need to earn a Verified Certificate in each of the five courses.
- You'll learn how to:manage an organisation’s online reputation
- apply reputational management principles to manage online issues and crises
- build a strong participatory culture to engage your audience.