Learn R Programming by doing!
There are lots of R courses and lectures out there. However, R has a very steep learning curve and students often get overwhelmed. This course is different!
This course is truly step-by-step. In every new tutorial we build on what had already learned and move one extra step forward.
After every video you learn a new valuable concept that you can apply right away. And the best part is that you learn through live examples.
This training is packed with real-life analytical challenges which you will learn to solve. Some of these we will solve together, some you will have as homework exercises.
In summary, this course has been designed for all skill levels and even if you have no programming or statistical background you will be successful in this course!
I can't wait to see you in class,
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only a passion to be successful!
- Learn to program in R at a good level
- Learn how to use R Studio
- Learn the core principles of programming
- Learn how to create vectors in R
- Learn how to create variables
- Learn about integer, double, logical, character and other types in R
- Learn how to create a while() loop and a for() loop in R
- Learn how to build and use matrices in R
- Learn the matrix() function, learn rbind() and cbind()
- Learn how to install packages in R
- Learn how to customize R studio to suit your preferences
- Understand the Law of Large Numbers
- Understand the Normal distribution
- Practice working with statistical data in R
- Practice working with financial data in R
- Practice working with sports data in R
My name is Kirill Eremenko and I am super-psyched that you are reading this!
Professionally, I am a Data Science management consultant with over five years of experience in finance, retail, transport and other industries. I was trained by the best analytics mentors at Deloitte Australia and today I leverage Big Data to drive business strategy, revamp customer experience and revolutionize existing operational processes.
From my courses you will straight away notice how I combine my real-life experience and academic background in Physics and Mathematics to deliver professional step-by-step coaching in the space of Data Science. I am also passionate about public speaking, and regularly present on Big Data at leading Australian universities and industry events.
To sum up, I am absolutely and utterly passionate about Data Science and I am looking forward to sharing my passion and knowledge with you!
We are the SuperDataScience Social team. You will be hearing from us when new SDS courses are released, when we publish new podcasts, blogs, share cheatsheets and more!
We are here to help you stay on the cutting edge of Data Science and Technology.
See you in class,
The Real People at SuperDataScience