READ THIS BEFORE YOU BUY
Currently, I have two courses related to quality auditing on Udemy:
1. QMS Auditor / Lead Auditor Course (this course): It is for people who want to learn quality auditing in plain and simple terms, and do not intend to go for the ASQ CQA exam. This course was initially published in June 2014 and was fully updated in May 2020.
2. Certified Quality Auditor Training (ASQ CQA Exam Preparation Course): It is designed for people who want to prepare for the ASQ CQA certification exam. If you are interested in this course then search for the term "Certified Quality Auditor Training" and buy that course.
In this QMS Auditor/Lead Auditor Course, you will learn the auditing skills through short and easy to understand video lessons and quizzes.
Here is a summary of the topics covered in this course.
- Basics of auditing
- Quality definitions based on ISO 9000
- How to plan and prepare for an audit?
- Conducting the audit opening and closing meetings
- How to conduct an audit?
- Audit questioning and data collection tips and techniques
- How to classify audit findings?
- How to produce an effective report and followup with the auditee to close the audit?
Continuous Professional Development (CPD) Units:
- The Southern African Society for Quality (SASQ) recognizes this course for registration and 13 CPD points.
- For the ASQ Recertification Units (RUs) we suggest 0.40 RUs under the Student category.
- For PMI-PDU we suggest 2 PDUs under Technical and 2 PDUs under Leadership in Digital Media/ Webinar category.
OVER 4600 HIGHLY SATISFIED STUDENTS HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE.
Many Quality Managers have purchased multiple copies of this course for all their QA/QC staff in the company.
Learn the principles and practice of auditing the Quality Management Systems requirements.
- No need to pay $1000 to $3000.
- No need to take 3 to 5 days off from your work.
- Certificate of Completion provided.
- Download pdf study notes.
- Some industry experience is preferred
- Basic understanding of the processes to audit
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of the auditor
- Recognize the principles, practices, and types of audits
- Prepare for the internal/external audits
- Conduct internal/external quality management system audit
- Prepare the audit report and followup the findings
PMI-PMP, IRCA Registered Lead Auditor, ASQ - CSSBB, CQA, CQE, CMQ/OE, IIA - CIA
Sandeep Kumar has more than 35 years of Quality Management experience. He has worked as Quality Manager/Director on a number of projects, including Power, Oil and Gas and Infrastructure projects.
In addition, he provides consulting services to implement Lean Six Sigma to improve performance.
His areas of specializations include Quality Assurance, ISO 9001:2015, Lean, Six Sigma, Risk Management, QMS Audits, Supplier Quality Surveillance, Supplier Pre-qualification, Construction Quality, Mechanical Inspection and Quality Training.
His professional qualification/certifications include:
• ASQ-CSSBB, Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
• ASQ-CMQ/OE Certified Manager of Quality/Organizational Excellence
• PMI-PMP Certified Project Management Professional
• IRCA Registered Lead Auditor (QMS-2015)
• IIA-CIA Certified Internal Auditor
• ASQ-CSSGB, Certified Six Sigma Green Belt
• ASQ-CQA Certified Quality Auditor
• ASQ-CQE Certified Quality Engineer