Python is one of the most popular programming languages for beginners. Python offers both object-oriented and structural programming features. It's an amazing language to learn for beginners to programming.
We take a hands-on approach using a combination of Python Shell and PyCharm as an IDE to illustrate more than 150 Python Coding Exercises, Puzzles, and Code Examples.
We love Programming. Our aim with this course is to create a love for Programming.
What do our learners say?
- "Best Course on Python ever in-depth explanation and Experienced Instructor. If this course would have any fee I would have paid it happily :)"
- "It was such an amazing experience, loved the way he teaches. I have learned a lot so far still so much more to learn. I would highly recommend this course to beginners in Python. Thank you!"
- "This is a great course for those who have no idea what programming involves. It teaches you in a very simple and easy to follow manner that is fun and really rewarding. Definitely what you need to get your head around computer programming basics, so you can progress on to cool stuff that leads you to hear in the first place. :)"
- "I like the way of teaching. I have really learned a lot from a few lessons! I'm a complete newbie to programming, but everything is clear so far. Keep it up!"
- "Great overview of python for a beginner with programming. Covers with just sufficient depth the topics to understand the basics of python. Highly recommendable for anyone who is just beginning programming."
- "This was one hell of a journey. The 100 steps took me a great distance in getting to know Python with depth. I loved the friendly instructor and admired his in-depth knowledge on the subject."
- "This course may seem to move at a slow pace at first, but this is essential. pay attention to his methods and his logic - this course is the one in a million course that changed the direction my coding journey has taken."
- "I was learning python for the first time. This is the best course for beginners."
- "Course was very helpful and the instructor teaching method was awesome."
- "Concepts are beautifully explained for a beginner. Well done!!"
- "This guy is the best instructor ever!"
In more than 150 Steps, we explore the most important Python Programming Language Features in a beginner-friendly approach
- Python Programming for Beginners - Expressions, Variables, and Printing Output
- Python Operators - Python Assignment Operator, Relational and Logical Operators, Short Circuit Operators
- Python Conditionals and If Statement
- Methods in Python- Parameters, Arguments, and Return Values
- An Overview Of Python Platform
- Object-Oriented Programming with Python - Class, Object, State and Behavior
- Basics of OOPS for beginners - Encapsulation, Inheritance and Abstract Class.
- Basics about Python Data Types
- Basics about Python Built-in Modules
- Conditionals with Python - If Else Statement, Nested If Else
- Python Loops - For Loop, While Loop in Python, Break and Continue
- Immutability of Python Basic Types
- Python Data Structures - List, Set, Dictionary and Tuples
- Introduction to Python Variable Arguments
- Basics of Designing a Python Class - Class, Object, State and Behavior. Deciding State and Constructors.
- Introduction to Python Exception Handling - Your Thought Process during Exception Handling. try, except, else and finally. Exception Hierarchy. Throwing an Exception. Creating and Throwing a Custom Exception.
- You have an attitude to learn while having fun :)
- We will help you install Python 3 and PyCharm
- You have ZERO Python Programming Experience
- You are a Beginner to Python Programming