PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2 Practitioner certification is suitable for anyone managing projects. This could be as part of a formal project management function or a role which involves project management as part of day-to-day work. The Practitioner certification aims to confirm that you have sufficient knowledge and understanding to apply and tailor the method in a range of different project environments and scenarios.
The Practitioner certificate is only one part of becoming a successful and effective project manager. It is important to ensure that this is supplemented with real-life experience working on projects, in addition to investing in personal professional development and wider training.
This course does not content the study material. This course contains 190 questions
- In order to sit the PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2 Practitioner examination you must provide proof of having passed one of the following:
- PRojects IN Controlled Environments 2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)®
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)®
- IPMA Level A (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)