[EXCLUSIVE] Double Degree, Badges & Community. Upon completing this course you will receive 2 Certificates of Completion and 5 Digital Badges including a PM Certified Digital Badge you can add to your CV, LinkedIn Profile or any other online profile & access to the most dynamic PM Community in the world.
The Complete Project Management Fundamentals Course + CERTIFICATION includes everything you need to know about how to Become a Project Manager. It's designed to provide you with the in-depth knowledge and skills you need to become a successful Project Manager in any industry. It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile (available on Amazon) & founder of AgileKB.
Project Management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year worldwide & Project Managers are earning up to $200K/year, some even more! By taking this Project Management course udemy you will develop the leadership skills you need to effectively manage a team that will exceed business goals and objectives whilst delivering an outstanding customer experience.
[PERKS]Course enrollment includes activities, handouts, quizzes, 1-on-1 expert support, LIFETIME access, free course updates and a lot more!
The demand for Project Managers is increasing at an insane rate as more and more companies realize the importance of this role. But how exactly do you get into the field? I'll get you up to date on ALL the skills you need to learn Project Management AND have the best chance at getting the job you want. I'll also share resources you can use to get formally certified for free or at a very low cost by some of the leading Universities in the world. I'll show you what you need to know and what you have to do - all taught from a Project Management expert.
Students are not required to know anything beforehand (but if you do, no worries! You'll still learn a lot). I'll teach you the fundamentals, how to apply them, how to develop into a Project Manager, and finally how to maximize your chances of getting a job in Project Management.
Why get into Project Management?
- Project Management is a rewarding career with a great salary and tons of opportunities.
- Project Management spans across all industries and all countries in the world.
- The job market in Project Management is dynamic, active and full of job offers.
- Unlike many professionals Project Managers are often contacted about opportunities. Even if you're not looking for a job you're likely to get job offers all the time as a Project Manager.
- In Project Management you get the opportunity to lead teams and projects while delivering value to the business.
- Project Management is an exciting field, you do different things every day and interact with people from different areas of the business constantly whilst delivering enhanced experience to your customers.
- Project Managers tend to make good Managers, Directors, CEOs, CIOs, VPs, and in general leaders. They understand the two most important concepts people in leadership positions need to manage: people & money.
- You will learn about Change Management, Risk Management, Resource Management, Financials, Marketing and even the Legal side of the business while working on projetcs.
°°Sounds good right? If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now" to start your Project Management journey.°°
Mauricio Rubio has been a Project Manager for over a decade and is currently a Senior Project Manager at one of the top Universities in the world (1st in Australia and 8th in the world among young Universities) where he leads innovative IT Projects.
He's a decorated Project Manager who constantly exceeds expectations by delivering projects on time and on budget while building high performing teams & individuals.
Mauricio has worked all over the globe on highly-complex projects for some of the biggest companies in the world and for trusted brands such as Johnson&Johnson, Tupperware and Paypal. He founded thePMKB & wrote The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
What will I learn?
- How to Become a Project Manager and key Project Management skills.
- Core knowledge and applied skills in Project Management.
- To lead a project to success, and how to capitalize on the leadership and behavioral facets to do so.
- The tools and techniques to manage the comprehensive project management life cycle for a project - from initiation through closing.
- To balance the critical tradeoffs of time, cost and scope to meet customer expectations.
- The ability to apply best practices across a variety of industries and businesses.
- To navigate the social and cultural aspects, legal and regulatory practices, technology and infrastructure that influence projects’ success in the global market.
- Practical ways to use project management skills, whether your project is large or small.
- Project Management acronyms.
- The DOs and DON'Ts of Project Management.
In this course you'll learn a lot about Project Management and about how to Become a Project Manager udemy, from tools, apps, tips, concepts and methodologies to dos, don'ts and best practices. You'll also learn to deliver a project successfully.
Here is what you will receive with your enrollment:
- High-quality video lectures that explain the different terms and concepts with real world examples and applications.
- Downloadable handouts which you can use as a reference, study guide, cheat sheet and the go to resource on the job.
- Quizzes and activities that help you validate what you learnt and put it into practice to increase your information retention.
- 1-on-1 expert Instructor support to answer your questions or clear up any confusion you might have.
- Lifetime access with no expiration so you can complete the course at your own pace, anywhere, on any device and come back for a refresher at any time.
- Free course updates so you can continue to benefit from enhancements made to this course.
Why should I take this course?
- Project Management positions are growing at 1.5 million opportunities per year (source: Project Management Institute).
- You will get a Project Management Certification (you will receive a certificate upon completion of this course).
- Median salary for an entry level project manager is $84,000 (source: Project Management Institute), but Senior Project Managers earn up to $200,000 a year depending on the industry and complexity of their role. Some make even more :)
- Exciting career opportunities across industry domains such as Project Manager, Project Consultant, Project Analyst, Program Manager, Portafolio Manager and Project Management Office Manager.
- Project management is an essential skill-set for many careers and in many contexts in our lives.
- You will save thousands of dollars vs. what you would pay to the PMI or a University for a Project Management Certification.
- I will explain why you don't need to get a Project Management Certification from the PMI to get into Project Management. Better yet, I will provide resources for you to achieve a Project Management Certification from leading global providers for free!
°°If you think this course is for you, then go ahead and click “Buy Now" and we'll be in touch soon.°°
Why take this course and not another one?
- More for less. You will get access to additional Project Management Certifications free of charge.
- You will get a ton of awesome Freebies, templates, real world examples and other resources to further your education, knowledge and experience.
- It's designed to help you to start a career in Project Management. So no bs, no fluff, only the good stuff :)
- Buy with confidence. It's not a coincidence so many people buy this course.
- It was created by the founder of The Agile Knowledge Base (AgileKB) the most sought after Project Management methodology in the modern world.
- It was created by the author of The Mini Book of Agile, available on Amazon.
- It was created by the founder of The Project Management Knowledge Base (thePMKB).
- My value proposition is unique (see below "Pledge to All Students").
- It comes with Closed Captions (subtitles in English).
- You will learn from a Project Management expert who applies this on a daily basis and constantly received awards on his projects.
- It has an active Q&A Community with real life questions from other students. Always answered by your expert Instructor.
- This course gets updated on a regular basis and you get all updates free for life!
What are people saying about this course?
People love this course, but don't take my word for it. Feel free to read below from students just like you!
Excellent course, well digested, practical and to the point. It's even useful for experienced project managers like myself who are looking to add courses to our CV, the templates provided are great and the tools covered are more than enough, so it's much more than an introduction to project management, I also love the title of the course because it's really certification worthy.
Thank you Mauricio! -Missael Botello
Excellent presentation and very informative and easy to follow with great resources. A must for anyone venturing into the world of Project Management. -Dave Singh
As I'm an engineering student and I'm looking forward for a career as project manager. This course has taught me a lot which would help me to excel in my career and this course was very concise and in detail. The knowledge the instructor have and shared to others is wonderful. Overall, this course was AMAZZINGGGGGG!! -V Shekar
This is just one of the best paid online courses i have had. I am glad i did!! Kudos Mauricio -Chi Tola Roberts
Yes, I am learning a quite a bit. Taking LOTS of notes. Very engaging and tons of information that I shared with some of my co-workers. -Michelle Kelley
I have to be honest that I am not a person who usually reviews things such Yelp or teacher evaluations. However, my experience with this certification program is exactly what I was looking for. I needed a place to get my foot in the door about this new career path I have chosen for Project Management, and after hearing about Udemy from a friend, I couldn't be happier.
Mauricio Rubio shows that he genuinely cares about his audience and it's apparent his primary goal is to educate the public. It's very straightforward, and he provides many other outlets and certification programs, despite his own. I never felt like he was selling me anything just to "sell", and after going through one certification, I am incredibly eager to watch all sorts of his other videos where some may not even apply to my career path, but simply because of my willingness to learn. Thank you Maurcio for giving me that outle, and please keep up your progress with all your accomplishments! -Lilian Trang
°°So if you haven't done so already click on "Buy Now" now! Or What are you waiting for?°°
Who is this course for?
- People who want to Become a Project Manager.
- Men and women who would like to pursue a career in Project Management.
- People who want to learn about Project Management.
- Developers, Business Analysts, Coordinators, Change Managers, Analysts and anyone who would like to switch to a career in Project Management.
- People interested in easily finding job opportunities. Project Management is a huge market!
- People interested in making between $80-$200k per year. And sometimes even more :)
- People who like to lead teams, coordinate tasks and build relationships of trust.
- This course is for beginners but also for seasoned veterans. Either way you will find this course informative, productive and valuable.
- People who want to get a Project Management Certification udemy which they can showcase on their CV.
This course is not suitable for:
- People that prefer quantity over quality.
- People that like lengthy and theoretical explanations.
- People who aren't prepared to go through the entire course and take notes.
- People who expect things to work out without any effort or preparation.
- People who already have a lot of experience with Project Management and are more intermediate to advanced. But if you do want to join despite being a seasoned veteran you are welcome to join, just keep in mind this course was designed for Beginners.
Does this course include a Project Management Certification?
Yes, you will receive a Project Management Certification upon completion of this course (a Udemy Certificate of Completion which you can download as a pdf).
Can I add this Project Management Certification to my CV?
Yes, of course! You can add this Project Management Certification to your CV or Resume. I recommend you add it under a heading called "Professional Development," then, just add the course title, year of completion and Udemy at the end.
Does a Udemy Project Management Certification have any value in the real world?
Of course it does! Even though Udemy is not a University and does not provide "accredited" certifications (like the one you would get from a University), Udemy is the most important online education platform in the modern world with over 40 Million users worldwide. So it definitely carries weight and is increasingly becoming recognized worldwide. So rest assured adding this Project Management Certification to your CV increases your probability of getting that dream job in Project Management.
What's New (Latest Course Updates)
- General improvements and enhancements
- Added new templates
Pledge to All Students (both current & future students)
- What is a project?
- What is a budget?
- What is a schedule?
- What is resourcing?
- No previous knowledge required, but if you have it no worries! You will still learn a lot in this course :)
- A good pair of headphones, a pc, mobile or tablet.