What do you do when you encounter a problem? This self-paced career development course will help you think critically and creatively to solve problems and design solutions. These skills will set you apart from peers and make you a sought-after leader and teammate.
This is the third course in Fullbridge’s four-part Career Development XSeries, designed to prepare you to succeed in the modern workplace.
- How to frame problems using a systematic, repeatable process
- How to develop and test solutions using the 80/20 rule
- How to identify user needs and develop solutions to meet them
- How to use design thinking to generate ideas and discover creative solutions
- How to plan and execute primary and secondary research
- How to design and build effective surveys