- A PC or Mac with an internet connection
- No previous coding experience is needed
This course is NOT for you if:
- You want to learn web development from beginner to expert levels
- You are looking for a web developer tutorial
This course IS for you if:
- You are curious about the web developer field
- You want to learn about becoming a web developer
- You want to know about languages web developers should learn
- You are curious about starting a career as a web developer
- You want REAL data about web developer salaries
Welcome to the Pre-Web Developer Course!
This is the tutorial for you if you have been thinking of pursuing the Web Developer field but have questions about what skills you require, what kind of things you will learn, and especially the web developer job opportunities you will have in the future!
This course covers everything you should know to decide if becoming a web developer is the path for you.
Sounds awesome, right?
I made this Pre-web developer course specifically so I can help you understand what it will be like for you to enter such a field.
Focusing on the Web Developer Career Path section of this course allows me to help you become knowledgeable about the kind of professional life you are likely to lead as a freelance web developer or being hired by a company as a web developer.
In the simplest of terms possible, I cover a range of tools, skills, languages, and techniques every aspiring web developer should know about.
After finishing this Pre-Web Developer course, not only will you have a better sense of what kind of career you can have as a web developer, but you will be able to make up your mind if opting for a complete web developer path is the best option for you.
I understand you time is valuable!
That is why I don’t waste time sharing information you don’t require as someone who is just starting out as a potential future web developer.
I understand you require a course that is simple to grasp and is to-the-point about delivering the information you require.
So, I have condensed all of the data and have delivered it in an efficient manner.
This course is about helping you get employed as an aspiring web developer. I want you to be able to use your web developer skills in your professional life.
As a web developer you should know about CMS or Content Management Systems.
In this course I cover a range of CMS including:
I also cover a number of languages you should know about, including:
I talk about the pros and cons of these languages, their applications, and where you can learn them.
Furthermore, in this course, I will be taking you through online videos that will help with:
- Understanding what is meant by becoming a web developer
- Knowing about the tools used by a web developer
- Knowing about the skills required to become a web developer
- Ensuring you have a well-made CV
- Being confident when going for a job interview
- Being able to grow your web developer skills even as a freelancer
- Understanding what life as a web developer might be like
I created this course to help you in the best possible manner I can. I am a 100% confident you won't find a similar course like this one which not only helps share the basics of becoming a web developer but also aids in understanding the web developer professional field as a freelancer and a traditional hire by a company.
See you inside this course!
- You just need to know how to use a computer.
- Basic understanding of certain computer languages is a bonus.