In this course you will learn
- The basics of querying databases with SQL
- Focus mainly of Query part of the Language (SELECT), i.e. tricky part of this language; all(95%+) interview questions are based out of SELECT.
This course is for anyone who
- Like to Learn SQL
- Crack a SQL round of Interview with great confidence
- Brush up your SQL skills for your Job
I have 8+ experience in Data warehousing/ ETL/ Database/ BigData/ Spark; where I spent most of my time on writing & tuning SQL queries. From the last 4 years, I have been conducting Interviews for companies on these technologies. I feel if you are a database developer, it's very import to have a very solid foundation of SQL language.
I will keep updating the Practice question every week; so you keep on learning SQL.
- You need some idea about Structured Query Language(SQL).