This course is a must to have course for any Dynamics 365 developer who want to sharpen his development skills by learning how to develop Plugins. Plugins are the most important and commonly used way of developing custom login in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement(CRM), so every developer should have this skill.
This course focus on the topics from the very basics of plugin till the plugin debugging.
Module 1: Intro to Custom Development in Dynamics 365
- Intro to Extending Dynamics 365 CRM
- XRM Platform
- Why Custom Development is needed?
- Dynamics 365 CRM Extensibility Architecture
- Different methods to extend Dynamics CRM
- Supported Vs un-supported customization
- How to use SDK for custom development?
Module 2: Plugin Development
- Understanding Event Execution pipeline
- Developing Plugins
Module 3: Deploy and Register plugins
- Deploy and Register plugins
- Use Plugin Registration tool
- Develop plugins for CRM online
Module 4: Debug plugins
- Debugging Plugins on CRM online and on-premise
Module 5: Advanced Plugin Concept
- Pre-entity and post - entity images
- Use Shared Variables in Plugins
- Secure and Un-secure configuration in Plugins
- An eagerness to learn a new technology
- Basic knowledge on Customer Relationship Management
- A good internet connection and computer
- Basic awareness of UI based customization in Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement