Are you a piano student?
Are you still struggling with scales, specially minor ones?
Sometimes as piano students we start practicing scales but we do not learn to play them all, this can be a problem because learning all the minor scales and arpeggios is part of a good piano technique, so if you have been playing for a while or you are a beginner, you will find this course very helpful.
In this course you will learn through 100% practical videos how to play:
- Natural minor scales
- Harmonic minor scales
- Melodic minor scales
- Minor arpeggios
All the videos have the image with the notes and correct fingering so you can follow all the recommendations of the instructor understanding the fingering and following the notes at the same time.
Go at your own pace watching the videos as many times as you need and stop struggling with scales, sometimes we learn only the "easy" ones, in this course you will learn all the minor scales, at the same time you will receive recommendations in order to follow the best practices when you study them.
This course has more than 1400 students already enrolled and has been rated with 5 stars of 5 possible in Udemy, this is what students are saying in their reviews:
- "Fantastic Outstanding Teacher - very focused" (5 stars)
- "She's excellent. I like taking her classes. She is specific and methodical with her instructions." (5 stars)
Enroll this course today and improve your piano technique playing scales correctly.
- Having a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller is necessary in rer to be able to practice all the scales and arpeggios.
- You need to have an internet connection to be able to watch all the videos in this course.
- Basic knowledge on music theory is recommendable, specially about minor scales and minor arpeggios.
- You will be able to play minor scales with the correct fingering.
- Play minor arpeggios with the correct fingering and understanding the way to study them.
- Finally stop struggling with scales and play them all as an important part of your daily technique routine.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book