Do you want to stop struggling with rhythmic figures when you play piano?
Are you tired of playing inaccurate rhythmic figures when you play your piano repertoire?
This course for you!
This course of piano technique exercises Vol.4 is specially designed for you to learn to play different rhythmic figures incorporating them to the practice of C major scale .
This course is not focused on learning to play C Major scale, but using this scales as a tool to learn to play rhythmical figures.
This course contains:
- 100% practical videos where it shows how to work each figure.
- Tips to be able to play efficiently and incorporate it into the daily technique routine.
- Incorporation of rhythmical solfeggio to master the figures worked.
- Explanation of each figure for greater understanding.
Register in this course and make that leap to a greater mastery of rhythmic figures such as:
- Whole notes, half notes, quarter notes, eight notes, sixteenth notes.
- Triplets and its subdivisions.
- Combination of eighth notes and sixteenth notes, dotted notes.
This course has more than 460 students already enrolled, it has been rated with an average of 4.5 stars from 5 possible in Udemy. If you have any questions you can send a message and gladly receive advice to know if this course is for you.
Enroll in this course today and improve your technique!!
- Having a good internet connection is necessary in order to watch the videos.
- Basic knowledge of rhythmical figures is recommendable
- Having a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller is necessary to practice the exercises of this course.
- Basic Piano knowledge as the notes and C major scale is important to be able to follow the instructor recommendations.
- Students will be able to play and recognize these rhythmical figures with more sound control and accurracy.
- You will learn how to use rhythmical solfeggio when you practice these exercises.
- You will add more variations to your scale practice in order to master rhythm.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book