Are you a piano student and want to improve your technique?
Are you struggling with sound control and playing too loud like hammering the keys?
Does your hand get tired when playing arpeggios and accompaniments?
This course is dedicated to any pianist, amateur, beginner or advanced who wants to improve his technique, specifically when playing arpeggios and legato accompaniments.
In this course you will acquire skills that will allow you to:
- Play legato with more control and balance.
- Relax your hand when you play accompaniments, especially when playing arpeggios.
- Combine touches like staccato and legato in both hands.
- Expand the extension of your hand with exercises in 3 and 4 notes arpeggios.
Get control of the sound and balance that you produce according to the natural rhythm of the figures.
Through 100% practical videos you can follow these exercises emphasizing the basic principles of a good technique.
This course is the Vol.3 and is dedicated to the development of a good technique in the piano, although it is advisable to take the other courses is not essential, there are more than 600 students already enrolled in this course.
Enroll this course and start developing and improving your piano technique today by controlling your sound and embellishing your dynamics.
- Having piano, keyboard or a MIDI controller is necessary in order to practice the exercises in this course.
- You do not need to be an expert in music theory or piano, just familiar with the basic terminology and finding the notes on the keyboard.
- A good internet connection is necessary to follow the videos of this online course.
- You will feel a remarkable improvement in your sound when you play arpeggios and accompaniments.
- Your hand will play more relaxed and will use the wrist rotation to produce better dynamics.
- You will be able play staccato and legato at the same time with both hands.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book