Are you a piano student and want to improve your technique?
Are you struggling with sound control and playing too loud like hammering the keys?
Does your hand get tired when playing arpeggios and accompaniments?
This course is dedicated to any pianist, amateur, beginner or advanced who wants to improve his technique, specifically when playing arpeggios and legato accompaniments.
In this course you will acquire skills that will allow you to:
- Play legato with more control and balance.
- Relax your hand when you play accompaniments, especially when playing arpeggios.
- Combine touches like staccato and legato in both hands.
- Expand the extension of your hand with exercises in 3 and 4 notes arpeggios.
Get control of the sound and balance that you produce according to the natural rhythm of the figures.
Through 100% practical videos you can follow these exercises emphasizing the basic principles of a good technique.
This course is the Vol.3 and is dedicated to the development of a good technique in the piano, although it is advisable to take the other courses is not essential, there are more than 600 students already enrolled in this course.
Enroll this course and start developing and improving your piano technique today by controlling your sound and embellishing your dynamics.
- Having piano, keyboard or a MIDI controller is necessary in order to practice the exercises in this course.
- You do not need to be an expert in music theory or piano, just familiar with the basic terminology and finding the notes on the keyboard.
- A good internet connection is necessary to follow the videos of this online course.