Are you a piano student?
Do you want to get your fingers stronger, improving your sound?
Do you want to play with better dinamics?
Any pianist should develop a good piano technique, sometimes we focus in playing our favorite pieces and we start struggling with technique issues and sometimes we even start strugling with tension and injuries.
In this course which is the number 2 in the Piano Technique Series you will find very useful exercises that will make you play better, get stronger fingers, control your sound and get prepared to play more difficult pieces because you have developed the necessary skills.
Thsi course has:
- 100% video tutorials where the instructor shows you how to play each exercise.
- Tips on how to improve your piano practice when you practice them.
- A discussion forum where you can ask the instructor about your piano practice and the course so you will not be alone in your journey.
This course has more than 800 students already enrolled in this course, it has been rated with an average of 4.59 stars from 5 possible in Udemy, this is what students are saying anout the course in their reviews:
- "Knowledgeable, applicable,, exercises are great. Simple, straight forward easy to understand teaching. Anyone who is serious or even the novice piano player will enjoy and greatly benefit from Ms Ilozoya guidance in her videos. Thank you for furthering my understanding and helping to develop my piano playing." (5 stars)
Join this course today and improve your piano playing enhancing your technique.
- You do not need previous theory knowledge.
- Having a piano, keyboard or MIDI controller is necessary in order to practice all the exercises.
- An internet connection is necessary in order to watch the videos in this course.
- Play with more control and independence.
- Get stronger fingers without stressing them.
- Improve your piano position and technique just after start practicing these exercises.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book