Would you like to learn to accompany simple songs in ballad style?
Knowing how to play chords on the piano but want to improve your accompaniments?
This course for you!!
Through 100% practical videos I will show you how you can learn to play simple accompaniments in ballad style on the piano, I will teach you how to play these practical patterns on the piano in a fluid way.
This course is dedicated to beginners, however if you have been playing piano for a while and you want to venture into the world of accompaniments, outside of the mere reading of notes, you will find the exercises presented in this course quite useful.
This course contains:
- 100% practical tutorial videos where it is shown on the piano how to play the accompaniments.
- Theorical complementary lessons where the characteristics of each accompaniment are analyzed.
- Downloadable PDF material.
- Downloadable audios with drums backing track .
There are more than 580 students already enrolled in this course, it has been rated with an average of 5 stars from 5 possible in Udemy. Also once you are enrolled in this course you can post all your questions through in the disscussion board or send me many comment about your piano work to the instructor, so you are not alone in your learning path!
Enroll in this course today and begin developing your piano creativity in the fun world of rhythms on the piano.
- Basic knowledge of chord theory is recommended, although the content of the course is quite basic.
- A good internet connection is necessary so that you can access the course content on your mobile device or laptop.
- A keyboard, piano or MIDI controller is necessary to practice the videos of the course.
- You will understand the study process to play these accompaniments effectively, avoiding mistakes.
- At the end of this course you will be able to play simple accompaniments of ballad rhythm.
- You will have tools to study at your own pace, following the technical advices, theoretical explanations in addition to downloading the material as drums backing tracks to practice in a fun and effective way.
Ilse Lozoya is a pianist and educator who has been creating online courses about music and education on Udemy since 2016. She is deeply involved on creating online content with other artists and course developers as a co - instructor.
Her courses are basically focused on:
- Music Theory
- Ear Training
There are more than 46,000 students from 160 countries enrolled in more than 74 courses.
Ilse Lozoya has been a piano teacher for the last 22 years, her experience teaching young kids includes the Yamaha Program and now she is a Certified Suzuki Piano Teacher
For the last 10 years she has been a higher education teacher in local music universities. Her academic degrees include:
Music Bachelor´s Degree by Universidad de Guadalajara (UDG)
Master´s Degree in Education by Universidad Tecnológica de México (UNITEC)
University Teaching 101 by Johns Hopkins University through Coursera
Liderazgo en gestión educativa estratégica a tráves del uso de la tecnología by Instituto Tecnológico de Estudios Superiores de Monterrey (ITESM)
Foundations of Teaching for Learning Specialization Program by Commonwealth Education Trust
Virtual Teacher Program Specialization by UCI Extension Continuing Education
Currently besides her daily academic activities as a private piano teacher, she is developing virtual piano courses in order to reach people who don´t have the opportunity to take regular piano lessons, she has a blog and she is preparing an E-book