TruWeb protocol has been renamed to `DevWeb` by Micro Focus.
Added Docker Containers for DevWeb tutorials
- Great course if you want to start with TruWeb. Takes you from the basics of installation and setting up your environment to advanced topics like extractors. - Boris Kozorovitzky - Architect of TruWeb
- One and Only Course on Micro Focus LoadRunner 2020 DevWeb Protocol
- 50+ Lectures
- Course is being updated with the latest version DevWeb 2020 Service Pack 2
Micro Focus announced its newer protocol called TruWeb in LoadRunner 12.60. TruWeb has lot of potential in future performance testing arena. It is scalable, light weight, and cross-platform compatible. You can run TruWeb script in Windows, Mac and Linux and using almost any editors such as Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, Virtual User Generator etcetera. Also, you can execute TruWeb scripts in Performance Center as well. It is free to use (at this time of writing).
By learning this course `Performance Testing using TruWeb`, you are ready to impress your project manager, VP, even CTO by proposing this solution as a part of your organization performance test practices.
Also, you will be adding `TruWeb` protocol in your resume to make it stronger and stand unique in the crowd.
Even if you do not have any prior knowledge about Micro Focus tools or performance testing, I tried to explain the concepts in laymen terms.
I divided the course into four sections:
Course starts with very basics and fundamentals about TruWeb called `Getting Ready`. Then, you will learn all the importance concepts in TruWeb which will be especially useful to design your test scripts in `Ramp Up` section.
In `Steady State` section, you will be comfortable in executing load testing using TruWeb in your local system. Higher the power, higher the load injection.
In `Ramp Down` section, you will learn the best practices, results analysis and there is a mini project script I have attached for your learning purpose.
- Basic understanding about performance testing
- Basic hands on experience in Micro Focus LoadRunner