Perfect English Pronunciation is an English pronunciation course taught by me, Anthony, a native British English speaker. Thus, we will be focusing on British English sounds: you will learn every single English sound and will master each one so that you can sound more native-like.
This course includes:
- lectures for every single sound in English
- PDF worksheets for each sound
- close-up videos so you can mimic the shape of my mouth
- and MP3 downloads so that you can learn anywhere, any time.
Each lecture focuses on two or three sounds so that you can focus on them and really improve before moving on to the next lecture. There are lots of exercises which show you how to shape your mouth, place your tongue, and produce the target sounds.
If you want to speak English more clearly, if you have a strong accent, or if you simply want to take your English to the next level, this course can help you achieve your goal of improving your English pronunciation.
- A basic understanding of English
- A willingness to improve your pronunciation through practice
- Produce every English sound clearly with a British accent
- Reduce your accent and sound more native-like
- Understand the phonetic alphabet (IPA) and how it relates to pronunciation
My name is Anthony, and I’m from London, England. I have thousands of students enrolled on my Udemy courses, which focus on learning English as a foreign language. My courses have some of the highest ratings in the Learning English category on Udemy.
I have a bachelor’s degree in TESOL (Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages) and Linguistics, and I have taught thousands of students all over the world for the past 10 years. My teaching has brought me from London to China to South Korea. I have now returned to London where I run a successful language school.
More recently, I have developed my online presence under the Sir English brand and on Udemy. I also create materials in the ESL field.
Send me a message if there are any particular topics you would like me to focus on for future courses in the English as a second language field. I look forward to hearing from you.