Whether you are wanting to learn how to efficiently cook more healthy meals at home, eat out less, reduce your intake of processed foods, or are needing to make a significant change in your current diet for health reasons, the Paleo Dave Method is designed to teach you how to think and cook more like a professional chef in your own kitchen.
Through 11 instructional videos, I demonstrate the skills and techniques of food preparation that will make you quicker and more efficient in the kitchen, expand your culinary repertoire, as well as show you an approach to weekly food planning that is unique and practical.
The Paleo Dave Method Instructional Video Series includes:
- The Paleo Dave Method Instructional Guide, which walks you through the 4 keys to success in the kitchen: Strategy, Skills, Shopping and Storage
- A Printable Weekly Menu Plan/Shopping List Template
- Eleven Instructional videos that teach you the crucial techniques and strategies of healthy home cooking (see Curriculum below)
- Access to a kitchen
- Basic cooking supplies (i.e., knives, sautee pan, baking sheets, stock pot, cutting boards and mixing bowls)
- An interest in making your process of cooking more efficient
- You do NOT need to be Paleo to benefit from this program!
- You will learn the skills and techniques of food preparation that will make you quicker and more efficient in the kitchen.
- You will expand your culinary repertoire.
- You will learn an approach to weekly food preparation that is unique and practical.
I love the blending of creativity and practicality that cooking offers, and I am enthusiastic about sharing that passion with others.
However, my relationship to food has changed over the years. In particular, I have come to see how food can fulfill more than just the need to satisfy the senses. Our food choices can also have a profound impact on our experience of health and well-being.
Several years ago, my life changed dramatically when I was diagnosed with acute rheumatoid arthritis. The doctor who arrived at this diagnosis told me that it was a permanent condition, with no known cure, and left me with the expectation of an unpredictable, but inevitable physical decline towards disability.
I, however, was never willing to accept the idea that my condition was permanent, with a life-long dependence on toxic pain medications. After many frustrating years of trial and error with Western and Alternative medicines, supplements, and "super-food" fads, I was fortunate to find a doctor of Complementary Medicine who made the link between my physical symptoms and gut health.
That was the turning point! He encouraged me to eliminate grains and legumes in order to reduce my inflammation, which eventually led me to the Paleo Diet. Since following the Paleo Diet, I have continued to experience more energy, less pain, the disappearance of digestive symptoms, and overall improvement in my quality of life.
My personal success with the Paleo Diet has inspired me to share my story with others and support people who are looking to improve their health by transitioning to Paleo.
However, for some, the move to Paleo can represent a daunting challenge, and not everyone feels adequately equipped to initiate such a significant change of diet on their own. This is where I come in. My mission is to help eliminate the potential obstacles that keep you from meeting your personal food goals by giving you the tools and techniques that I have developed throughout my extensive culinary career. Through individualized instruction, in your kitchen or via Skype, I will help make cooking Paleo quick, painless, and enjoyable.