When it comes to posting and online teaching a course, Udemy provides a great environment. But the online learning environment is changing rapidly. That’s why having Insightful Tips, Tricks and Secrets will speed your learning curve – and get you know how to teach online and get your course online that much faster!
Created by an experienced online educator with multiple courses on Udemy, this course will show you:
- Why you want to teach on Udemy
- The types of courses that work best on this platform
- Judge whether or not the Udemy online learning portal is an appropriate host for your course
- How you can profit multiple ways from teaching at Udemy
- Your responsibilities before and after your course goes live
- What you need to include in your course plan
- How your online teaching outline translates to sections & lectures
- The two lectures you must include in every course
- The six sections of the course dashboard - and what to put In each
- Which groups will support your development - and how to join
- The hidden resources that only experienced instructors know about
- The most important parts of your course page and how to whiz through them
- The low-hanging fruit you may have overlooked for course promotion
- The importance of timing and momentum for more profits
- Where to find answers to your questions
- Your next steps to get started quickly
In addition to the step-by-step videos illustrating each step of the process on how to teach online, you will also receive:
My personal checklists that I use in preparing a course for Udemy
A video-based case study of my loading this course on Udemy
Our Proprietary Course Accelerator: Once you've posted your course on Udemy and are ready for students, I’ll add your course to our Brag Boart for another boost of traffic.
Unique Exchange Program: You'll receive access to this course here at Udemy, as well as in our standard membership site format. This provides the ideal comparison environment to understand the pro’s and con’s of each platform.
Live Sessions: Several times per year I host a live session so that you can experience the format - and get your questions answered on the spot. Great for course updates!
Answers to YOUR Questions about the Content of this Course - answered by ME personally</p>
- An idea or a ready-to-teach course