Online Course Creation using Udemy's Insights section is a MUST: It is the MOST Valuable part of the Udemy Instructor Dashboard.
If you are not looking at this every day as part of your Online Course Creation process, you are leaving money on the table. I want to fire you up, to make you passionate about using the INFORMATION - the MARKET INTELLIGENCE and showing you how to INTERPRET this to your advantage. I want to show you how you can teach yourself to be a better Online Course instructor on Udemy.
This course is Unofficial - it is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
WHY SHOULD YOU TAKE THIS COURSE?
Udemy provides all instructors with amazing data and intelligence on every Topic in Udemy to help them with Online Course Creation. I bet that only a fraction of Instructors have bothered to look at this tab, let alone use the information to their strategic (and financial) advantage.
Up to 3 months ago, I had not either, despite being a Udemy Instructor since July 2013!
The time, effort (and small amount of money) you invest in this course will pay you back very quickly.
I SHARE WITH YOU EVERY INSIGHT I KNOW TO HELP YOU TO SUCCEED WITH YOUR ONLINE COURSE CREATION!
STEP BY STEP ACTIVITIES SHOWING YOU HOW TO DO THE DETAILED ANALYSIS FOR YOUR TOPICS
KEY COURSE TOPICS
- Discover WHY using Insights strategically gives you a major advantage over other Udemy instructors in Online Course Creation
- Find out what Udemy is telling you about the Opportunity Overview for every Topic
- Understand the balance between Course Supply and Student Demand on Udemy
- Find out which Udemy Topic can maximise your Course Revenue
- Understand why Organic Sales on Udemy are affected by Channel Enrollments
- Why Conversion Rates Matter
- Discover the most appropriate Keywords in your Topic and Related Topics for your Course
- Find out why you should pay more attention to Related Topics than you probably do
- Understand what you can learn from the Top Earning Udemy
WHAT WILL I BE ABLE TO DO AT THE END OF THIS COURSE
If you are a new Udemy instructor and Online Course Creation is new to you, you will be able to select the best Topic for your course and optimise your Course in Udemy to give your course the best chance of ranking well in organic search
If you are an Existing Udemy Instructor, you will want to go back through EVERY Course you have published and review and revise your course listing - to improve its chances of ranking highly in Udemy.
You will understand how to make the most of the amazing and very valuable information Udemy is providing in its Instructor Insights to your advantage, gaining an advantage over the vast majority of Udemy instructors who will not have taken the time to gain this valuable knowledge.
- Excel Spreadsheet: Udemy Insights Analysis (My Data Sheet)
- Excel Spreadsheet: Insights Related Topics (My Data Sheet and a Template for You)
- Excel Spreadsheet: Insights Keywords ((My Data Sheet and a Template for You)
- Excel Spreadsheet: Udemy Insights Template (For your Data)
- Every lecture has a downloadable PDF of the Slide Deck
WHY LEARN FROM ME?
I am your instructor, John Colley and I have created some of the highest rated and engaging courses here on Udemy. Over the past five years I have shared my knowledge and experience with over 50,000 students and I love sharing my knowledge of Copywriting with you.
I teach everything from my own experience and show you clearly what works and what does not. I don't hold anything back in my courses so that you can have the sort of success that I have been fortunate to benefit from.
Click on the Blue “Take This Course" Button Now!
Don't forget that Udemy offers a 30 Day 100% money back guarantee - there is no reason to hesitate or delay. Enroll now - see if this course is for you and start becoming an expert at Copywriting today!
So Enroll Today!
All the Best
The PDFof theSlide Deck is available for you to download.
- Students do not need any experience of creating online courses. They will need to be signed up as a Udemy Instructor in order to be able to access the Insights section of the Instructor Dashboard
- A very basic knowledge of Excel is useful but you can complete the course without using the Excel Spreadsheets if you wish