Are you ready to learn how to create, launch & market your first online course?
Welcome to the ‘Online Course Creation Secrets | Become An Online Instructor’ masterclass!
If you are looking to learn how to create an online course that students will love, then you’re in the right place! This is your guide to the world of online course creation, as you learn how to create, launch & market your first online course.
You will be taken step-by-step through the entire online course creation process, from selecting a topic to online course marketing strategies to get your first student enrollments. By the end of the course, you will have everything you need to get started as an online instructor!
Become An Online Instructor
Don’t know what course topic to teach? No Problem!
Most people don’t realize that they already have valuable skills and information they can teach online that could benefit others around the world. Discover the topics that you should teach as an online instructor by evaluating your passions, interests & hobbies.
We will dive deep into the online course creation process as you are guided through each step, from topic selection to marketing strategies. Learn how to select your niche, create a course outline, setup a home studio with recommended software & equipment, record your course videos, launch strategies and tons more!
Online Course Marketplaces
Getting your first student enrollments can be challenging when launching your first online course.
By joining an online course marketplace such as Udemy or Skillshare, you will immediately have access to thousands of students that are actively searching for new things to learn. Becoming a Udemy instructor or creating a Skillshare class both require one important thing, a high quality online course that provides value to students.
You will discover strategies to launch your course onto both Udemy & Skillshare, and methods to start getting your first students fast.
Whether you want to teach on your own course platform, or join an online course marketplace like Udemy or Skillshare, you will have everything you need to get started as an online instructor.
- Select a course topic
- Software & equipment options
- Setup your home studio
- Outline & script your videos
- Film & edit your videos
- Promo video & course cover image
- Landing page setup
- Course launch strategies
- Get started on Udemy
- Get started on Skillshare
- Online course marketing
- And much more!
Time To Take Action!
The online course market is growing fast, but so is the competition!
Start creating your online course today and become an authority in your niche.
I encourage you to take a moment to view the free course preview videos, and browse through the curriculum so you can see all of the valuable information we will be covering. It will take some time to develop your online course, so take action now and get started today!
When you enroll today, you will finally have the tools you need to move forward with your course creation journey.
Enroll now and let’s get started
See you in the course!
- In this course, I will show you how to take advantage of this amazing transformation in the way we both learn and teach
- By teaching online courses, you can monetize your passions, and actually enjoy how you earn your living
- Not only can you earn a living doing something you love, but also be able to help others and share your knowledge to help grow the world’s database of information
- This internet has connected the world, and broken down information barriers to allow anyone to learn, or share anything they wish.
- For new course instructors, the best place I would recommend to get started would be an online course marketplace
- Online course marketplaces give you instant access to 1000’s of potential students that are already using the platform
- Many instructors are very successful with their own school using platforms such as Thinkific or Teachable
- But unlike online marketplaces, you have to find your own customers, which means you’ll have to spend much more time on marketing
- With access to customers on online marketplaces, you can spend your time actually creating courses and adding new products to your business
- In this section, we will go over various methods to find & select the right topic that you were meant to teach
- Everyone has something to teach, but sometimes it may take a little brainstorming to bring your ideas to fruition
- We are quickly moving away from the traditional education methods, and transitioning more and more to online learning & education
- The opportunity is unmeasurable, and you should make sure to take advantage of this modern day land grab
- Find a niche that you enjoy, learn how to monetize that niche, and you will be able to earn a living without considering what you do everyday as ‘work’
- So now let’s grab a pencil & paper, or open up a new word document on your computer, and go over how to create your topic list
- We will have a short niche brainstorming session, and see what topics may be right for you to teach
- When creating your list, you want to write down all ideas that pop into your head
- The 3 categories you will be breaking your list into are your talents & skills, passions & hobbies, and your interests & desires
- After we create your list, you will find that you likely have at least 2 or 3 great topics that you could select from in each category
- I’ve noticed that many entrepreneurs spend too little time finding demand and creating value for that demand, and too much time worrying about competition
- Forget the Competition and Build Your Business.
- The more time you spend worrying about others, the less time you are learning, grinding and creating.
- Focus only on dominating your craft, and acquiring as much knowledge as possible to give you a distinctive advantage over others.
- The first method we will take a look at to research demand is Google Trends
- Google trends is a great resource, that allows you to see the popularity of a topic over a certain period of time
- Google Trends is a website that allows you to research trends, data and visualizations on any topic or niche using Google’s massive database.
- It also provides information on regional interest and related searches
- Another great way to research niche demand online is to look up popular books
- There are many sites available to check book rankings, such as Amazon and Kindle
- If books are selling well on a particular subject, that also means there is good demand for that topic
- If you are still looking for niches for your list, you could Search Top Selling Books and Notate the target market
- But in this video, I will continue researching the topics on your list by looking to see if there are multiple books on the subject, number of reviews and activity, and also the Amazon BSR of the books
- The next method to research demand, and probably the best method to use for those wanting to teach on the Udemy platform, is called Udemy or marketplace insights
- This is a new tool that Udemy recently introduced to help current instructors research keywords, topic demand, and other valuable information using the Udemy gathered data
- This is a great way to see what topics and markets are performing well on the Udemy platform
- No prior knowledge is required
- Equipment & software will be needed to record your course