This Course is not sponsored by or affiliated with Udemy, Inc.
Do you want to know what the most successful Instructors are doing on Udemy?
Have you considered the Competition in Your Niche?
Do you know how to Structure and Price your Course based on what is actually happening on Udemy?
I have made over $55,000 from my Udemy Courses and Made my First $1,000 in my First Three Months - Now I am Using this Data to create MORE COURSES and MORE COURSES = MORE $ALES!
In this course you will discover:
- How to create a relevant Course by focusing on a topic using Udemy Insights
- The Six Steps to Court Creation: Plan, Produce, Publish, Proof, Promote and Platforms
- Why you need to focus on Plan, Produce, Publish and Promote when starting out
- 12 of the most difficult problems faced by Online Course Creators - even Phil Ebiner!
- How to create and publish a great Online Course
- Discover the importance of Course Topics on Udemy in 2017
- Detailed step by step advice on Planning, Producing, Publishing and Promoting Online Courses
This Course is a Lite / Introduction to my Main Udemy Course Creation Course and has been created by popular demand for some of the tactics, techniques and Tips which I provide extensively in the paid course.
- Student Demand
- Number of Competing Courses
- Earnings of theTop Course
- The SearchVolume and Trends over time
- Similar TopKeyword searches
- Similar UdemyTopics
- Sources of Enrollments - how much is organically from Udemy?
- The number of courses for which the selected topic is the primary topic
- The % of these courses rated 4.5 or higher
- The % of enrollments going to these courses
- The Top 5 Earning Courses for this Topic
It would be great if you would introduce yourself in the discussions. Where are you from? what are your objectives for the course? What challenges are you facing? Join in with the community here and lets all work together for our mutual success.
Do welcome new members and answer questions if you can!
Proof refers to the importance of getting social proof (=credibility) for your course.
Platforms covers the syndication of your content to other platforms both for monetisation and promotion
The others are self explanatory but I cover some of the detail to them in this lecture.
- Why make Online Courses?
- What are the benefits of Online Courses to Students and Instructors alike?
- What type of Online Courses are we talking about?
- Should your Online Courses be self-hosted or hosted by a third party?
- What does the word “Expertise” mean? Do you have any?
- Why Online Courses are great for Brand Building
- What makes a good Online Course?
- What do you need to make an Online Course?
- What are the four phases of Online Course Creation?
- What do you need to consider in the Planning phase?
- What are some of the significant issues in the Production phase?
- Some key topics under the heading Publication
- Why ongoing Promotion of your Online Courses is very important
- Why are you not making Online Courses? Can I help you?
- No materials are required