Odoo 12 has a powerful Sales Application that is one of the primary applications that many companies install. Like many Odoo applications many of the advanced options and settings are hidden until you need them. This provides you a simple easy to use sales application that can grow with the needs of your company.
In this course we use a real-world example to demonstrate how to setup Odoo Sales. Topics include
- Creating a new Odoo database and Installing the Sales Application
- Get a complete overview of the Odoo Sales cycle from creating a quote, to invoicing to receiving payment from the customer
- Learn about all the options available in the customer and product records
- Understand how to use product variants and options
- Implement multiple units of measure
- Learn how to use quotation templates
Learn with real-world examples
Unlike many Odoo functional courses that just walk you through menu items or provide contrived examples, OdooClass uses real-world cases that we have actually worked through with real clients using Odoo. Along the way you learn tips and tricks to configuring Odoo Sales that you simply won't find anywhere else.
- Basic computer skills
- Must have Odoo installed or access to an Odoo installation - Odoo 12 recommended
- Basic familiarity with the Odoo interface is recommended