This tutorial is for anyone with interest towards learning the basics and advanced concepts of Object Oriented Programming Python programming language. There are no prerequisites.
Python is a beautiful language and in today's world used extensively in developing both simple and complex applications. With the arrival of python long back, it has consistently been ranking among the top most languages. One such data is evident from the TIOBE Programming Index wherein it has ranked consistently among the top notches
Python is language which is in high demand in today's software world. With object oriented programming paradigm taking precedence over Procedural paradigm, it is of utmost important to learn the OOPS concept in any language be it Java or Python. This tutorial covers the concepts in-depth from scratch. It assumes you are just a beginner in the language and tries to explain the concepts in the most simplest ways.
To add to it, there are hands-on sessions which give you a real flavor of programming at each step of the tutorial.
There are also numerous assignments which you would be able to try to get the real flavor of OOPS coding in Python
This course would let you deep dive into the basics of Object Oriented Concepts in the language so that you can start right away.
Additionally I am constantly updating the course, adding from the feedback of our students. I invite your valuable feedback and review!
This is a course specifically tailored for the needs of a beginner in Python language too. I welcome you all the best!
Join this course and start your path to becoming a Pro Python developer!
What you’ll learn
- What is Object Oriented Programming
- Object Oriented Programming vs Procedural approach
- Pillars of Object Oriented Programming i.e. abstraction, inheritance, polymorphism, inheritance
- Concept of Class
- Concept of object
- What are instance methods/attributes?
- What are class attributes?
- Inheritance concepts in Python with a real life example step-by-step
- Important functions associated
- Finally try out a comprehensive quiz on the concepts learned at the end!
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
- You should be familiar with basic Python concepts
Who this course is for:
- Beginner python developers
- Anyone curious about learning the basics of python language
Additionally, I have a channel in YouTube by the name (Maverick's Academy) which you can subscribe for more free courses on Python, Cryptography, Amazon Web Services and Many more . Please subscribe and press the bell icon for continuous updates
- Basic Knowledge of Python would suffice