You know Protein plays an important role in Muscle Building. But you may not know that It Plays A Major Role In Helping You Lose Fat, too. In fact, protein has a powerful impact on your appetite and the number of calories you eat per day.
Of course, that’s only if you’re eating enough of the right type at the right times…
And I can confidently tell you that your orange juice and bagel breakfast doesn’t make the cut. And nor does your apple and almonds afternoon snack…
My name is Paul Salter and I am Registered Dietitian, Sports Nutritionist, and Weight Loss Expert.
The past few years, I’ve worked with over 700 people 1:1, helping them to transform their lives while collectively losing thousands of pounds of body fat and building hundreds of pounds of muscle.
During this time, I’ve found The Misunderstandings Regarding Protein, specifically about how much to eat to be as prevalent as the carbohydrate confusion questions.
And maybe more than any other uncertainty regarding protein, I’ve learned that many are unaware that Some Sources Of Protein Are Better, Or, More Complete Than Others. And this has a crucial impact on your health, physique, and performance goals.
The truth Is that the type, amount, and timing of your protein is very important. That’s regardless as to whether you want to lose weight, gain weight, or simply learn to eat healthily.
I created the course to help clear up any confusion and debunk any myths surrounding protein that you may have.
By The End Of The Course:
- You’ll confidently understand the differences between protein from animal and plant sources, and how to confidently include each throughout your day
- You’ll be empowered to select leaner cuts of protein
- You’ll become confident adjusting your protein goals based on your age, size, training, goals, and more!
- A Willingness To Learn & Implement
- Know Everything You Need About Protein
- Better Understand The Role Of Protein In Building Muscle & Losing Weight
- Discover The Right Type Of Protein & The Right Time To Eat It
- The Protein's Impact On Your Health, Physique & Performance
Hey, I’m Paul Salter, Registered Dietitian (RD) and founder of TNT Nutrition University. My passion is providing you with the information and tools you need to eat healthily and confidently for life.
The past few years, I've helped more than 700 people 1:1 transform their lives, while collectively losing thousands of pounds of body fat and building hundreds of pounds of muscle. I’ve worked with a diverse group of people, including first-time dieters, full-time parents, high-level CrossFit competitors, elite powerlifters and bodybuilders, as well as Collegiate, Professional, and Olympic athletes.
I currently serve as a Sports Nutrition Consultant for Renaissance Periodization and am the former Nutrition Editor for Bodybuilding dot com.