This course cuts through the BS and nonsense that is littered across the internet and shares the truth about carbohydrates and what you need to know (and do!) to reach your health and fitness goals.
This course will teach you:
- How to confidently identify premium carbohydrates those that give you long-lasting energy and keep your appetite in check.
- How to choose the perfect type and portion of carbohydrates pre- and post-exercise.
- How to set your daily carbohydrate goals based on your exercise habits and goal(s).
After watching this course:
- You'll feel confident in your carbohydrate selections, specifically when navigating the grocery store and when making healthy decisions dining out.
- You'll feel confident choosing the right type of carbohydrates before and after your exercise, as well as the right portion.
- You'll feel confidence you've set yourself up to feel energized between meals and during exercise.
- You'll no longer feel anxious eating carbohydrates in the evening.
Each video within this course is 2 - 4 minutes long - talk about short and sweet! The video format features a combination of me on screen with a variety of images, graphics, and text throughout to enhance the learning experience.
See you inside the course!
- Access to a PC or mobile device to watch all of the videos.
- Differentiate between "premium" and "regular" carbohydrates.
- Confidently select "premium"carbohydrates.
- Understand the impact a specific type of carbohydrate may have on health, energy levels, appetite, and exercise performance.
- Choose the appropriate amountof carbohydrates pre- and post-workout to reach their goals.
- Understand the many benefits associated with choosing to drink liquid carbohydrates during exercise.
- Understand that eating carbohydrates at night is Okay and maybe even beneficial.
Hey, I’m Paul Salter, Registered Dietitian (RD) and founder of TNT Nutrition University. My passion is providing you with the information and tools you need to eat healthily and confidently for life.
The past few years, I've helped more than 700 people 1:1 transform their lives, while collectively losing thousands of pounds of body fat and building hundreds of pounds of muscle. I’ve worked with a diverse group of people, including first-time dieters, full-time parents, high-level CrossFit competitors, elite powerlifters and bodybuilders, as well as Collegiate, Professional, and Olympic athletes.
I currently serve as a Sports Nutrition Consultant for Renaissance Periodization and am the former Nutrition Editor for Bodybuilding dot com.