This course includes:
- Why nutrition is important in recovery
- How you can use it with other rehabilitation programs to boost success
- Research-based articles showing why nutrition is vital in recovery
- Step-by-step videos showing you what nutrients to take
- Discover what foods to eat for desired results
This course includes easy to follow instructions, step-by-step videos and many articles that take you by the hand on what nutrition you should include in your recovery efforts.
- No prior health or nutrition knowledge is required
- If you are under the care of a medical professional, please consult them first before making any lifestyle changes.
- Have a greater understanding of nutrition's role in addiction recovery
- How key nutrients can assist in diminishing cravings, urges and withdrawal symptoms
- A step-by-step way to implement nutrition into one's diet
- Evidence-based and evidence-supported nutritional guidelines for those in recovery
A. Scott Roberts is a practicing rehabilitation counselor and taught at a major university. He earned his bachelor's degree in psychology, minored in sociology and earned his master's degree in rehabilitation counseling. He has worked in a clinical setting, taught face-to-face and online courses throughout the years.
A. Scott Roberts is also the product developer and creator of the Truth of Addiction program that has reached people in 120 countries. He has a passion for creating valuable interactive content, authoring books and training others to live more fulfilling addiction free lives.
Over the last few years he has focused on helping his clients not only manage addiction, but to thrive and flourish in life by creating unique website content that allow his students to understand their potential through self-exploration and assessments.