This is the first part of Now Speak Arabic, so after finishing this course you should take the other parts, starting with you from the basic level to the advanced, this course is more than 13 hours of video lessons, 112 lectures. You don’t have to learn new words by heart. You will learn them automatically.
All you have to do is a lot of repetitions. Trust me, it is just a matter of repetition. This is the best way to learn Arabic.
The English translation (for understanding)
The recorded conversations (for pronunciation)
The written words in English letters (for spelling)
The question and answer parts for active participation
(to save the information in your brain)
- This is the first part of the course Now speak Arabic part 1, so after finishing it you need to take the second part, to learn how to speak allin Arabic
- You're going to learn the the Egyptian colloquial language, the most common accent in the Arabic world.
- 2- You're going to learn in a really different way, the lesson starts with a conversation then in the next few minutes, you will learn not only to understand this conversation but to take part in it your self
- 3- Don’t be concerned if you don't make every respond correctly, all of you’ll be learned here, will be reviewed in the future lessons, if you have mastered 80 percent of the material in the lesson, so you’re ready to move on to the next .otherwise you should invest more time in doing the lesson over again
- 1- to be able to speak Arabic perfectly
- 2- to be able to have a conversation with any one
- 3- to be able to work in any Arabic country
- 4- to be able to live in any Arabic country
- 5- to be able to talk with Arabs and communicate with them
- 6- to be able to communicate with Arab immigrant communities
- 7- to be able to understand all the Arabic accents
- 8- to be able to travel and visit all the Arabic countries
- 9- to be able to pronounce Arabic perfectly
My name's Mohamed, I'm language teacher, the director of Escolaonline language school, I'm from Egypt, teaching 4 languages, I started teaching, since 2007, I have the experience of teaching to foreigners in many languages because actually, I speak 4 languages perfectly, that's why I'm here to give my experience in teaching languages to everybody who wants to learn.