If you struggle in any way with health, fertility, body image or weight, it is crucial that you make friends with fat and learn which fats are truly nourishing to body and mind.
We will look at fats from a holistic point of view, covering the functions of fat in the body, the different types of fat, their advantages and disadvantages, concrete fats to choose and to avoid, which ones to use for cooking, topics such as cholesterol, omega 3, supplements… but also the symbolism of fat and how fat is connected to the energetically Feminine. By understanding how stress affects your hormones, you will understand how your fear of fat or being fat-deficient can actually end up sabotaging your metabolism and as such negatively affect your health, fertility and body weight We will even shortly touch upon the ethics of eating animal fats when discussing the different types of fat.
While anyone will benefit from this course, it is especially recommended, if you
• are a woman
• struggle with hormonal imbalance, which might manifest as menstrual issues, fertility issues, chronic fatigue, chronic pain, digestive issues or weight issues
• care about healthy & clean eating
• are either afraid of fat in general or you avoid specific fats, such as saturated fats, fats containing cholesterol or animal fats, because you heard that those are bad
• are open-minded and ready to take responsibility for your well-being
This is not a course advocating a certain way of eating for everyone - we are all individual and there is no one-size-fits-all. Although I do make concrete recommendations, my intention is first and foremost to empower you, by offering you new insights, connecting the dots, giving you permission to go against “conventional advice” and helping you to reconnect with your own body and mind. I simply invite you to follow the logic of my argumentation and then judge for yourself whether it makes sense to you or not.
If after the course you have questions, would like to receive some more personalized guidance or need help to understand how much fat your individual body needs, please do not hesitate to get in touch with me.
- Have an open-minded and be ready to take responsibility for your well-being