This course will introduce you to some of the most popular companies in Japan which a number of international students are currently working as Assistant Language Teachers, and as a full English Teacher. It will provide guidance on the selection of a company process, assist with your application to position yourself to be more successful, and stand out against the crowd, and finally provide insights as to how to ace your interview, especially those without the requisite experience or training.
- No prior knowledge required, only internet service.
- Decide the type of company you wish you further pursue
- Be aware of the requirements for applying to these companies
- Acquire a job in Japan teaching English.
- Prepare fully for your interview, especially for persons who do not have teaching experience or qualifications.
Currently I teach English to students here in Japan since 2016. I am a trained Town Planner and City Designer. I enjoy designing cities, but I also enjoy having the freedom to travel and experience different cultures while working. I feel like I am truly alive, and living my best life on my own terms. I want to help you achieve that as well, by landing your job in Japan.