Learn to easily create 3 styles of professional hip hop drum patterns for your instrumentals, all within using your Native Instruments Maschine software alone.
I've know known many people who struggled to create a decent sounding track, not because their notes were off or out of tuned, but for the fact that the drums patterns could not hold up to the standards of the rest of their work. This course was made to show how to easily create drum patterns without much effort but still getting a professional sound that will enhance the production as a whole
We are going to use plugins such as reverb, delay, and drive which are all stock plugins within Maschine, no need to buy 3rd party products to get a great sound!
I'm going to teach you how to use what you already have to get a dope industry sound.
I will not be using the native instruments maschine hardware controller for this course. This was done to help students with a malfunctioning, stolen or broken maschine controller, so they can be able to learn the inside software and still create music easily as if they had the controller all along with their production process.
- Student only needs Native Instruments Maschine 2.0 or higher Software
- An Understanding of BMP (Beats Per Minute)
- Create Boom bap style drum patterns with ease. Great knowledge to implement on old school type instrumentals
- Produce aggressive trap drums patterns for all your trappish lifestyle needs
- Compose smooth soulful drum patterns with simplicity. For getting that J-dilla beat feel
- Sample and Looped Drum Manipulation trick for getting an original sound out of your production
- Basic/Intermediate Sound Engineering, that will improve the way you produced music
Hey everyone my name is Kevin Altenor, i also go by the name Kasle (Keeping, All, Songs, Lyrics, Equal)
I'm currently 22 Years young.
I've been producing beats for 4 years and counting, so i understand how to get a great sounding instrumental. I've produced entire albums and mixtapes for peers and online customers which help generate income for my next endeavors.
Since I've had success with constantly creating great sounding drum loops and patterns that brought attraction to many, i thought it would be great to share my knowledge to help students get what they needed and sought for within their projects.