Do you play chords but do not understand some more complicated chords and prefer not to play them?
Are you a music student and do you want to deepen the theory of chords?
Are you a self-taught or lyrical musician and want to know more about what are you playing?
If you have identified yourself with any of the above questions, this course is for you!!!
This course is focused on learning to build and identify the most complex chords from 4-note chords, not just the traditional 7 or dominant chords.
You will know the so-called "Extended Chords", some of the chords you will learn are:
- 4 notes chords like:
Cmaj7 Cmaj7 # 5 Cmaj7b5 C7sus4
- 5 notes chords like:
C9 Cmaj9 Cm9
C7b9 C7 # 9
- 6 notes chords like:
C11 Cm11 Cmaj9 # 11 Cm11b5 Cm11b5b9
- 7 notes chords like:
C13 Cm13 Cmaj13
Through lessons with visual and auditory explanations you can learn to build these chords from any note, but most importantly you will understand the chords that appear in pieces you want to play !!
The contents of this course are divided into:
- Lessons with the explanation of each chord
- Downloadable PDF material
- Exercises where you identify written chords
Register today and take that step to learn in depth the world of extended chords.
- Having a good internet connection is necessary in order to watch all the lessons of this course.
- Being enrolled in the previous courses is not necessary but having a basic understanding of 3 and 4 notes chords is recommendable in order to fully understand this coures.
- It is necessary to be willing to practice all the excercises and memorize the structures in order to really master chords.