Are you studying music and want to understand scales on a deeper way?
Do you want to learn about basic chords in music?
This course is dedicated to understanding scales and chords.
If you understand the basics of the music language, this course is for you, you do not need to be an expert you just have to know the name of the notes, rhytmical figures and intervals.
This course is the number 2 in the Music Theory Series and it is focused on these topics:
- Major Scale.
- Natural minor scale, Harmonic minor scale, Melodic minor scale.
- Major Pentatonic scale, Minor pentatonic scale.
- Blues scale.
- Major, minor, diminished and augmented.
- Major 7 and Dominant 7.
- Minor 7 and Minor Maj7
- Suspended 4 and suspended 2.
You will be able to listen all of these scales and chords because after each explanation the instructor plays them.
This course has more than 1650 students already enrolled in this course and has been rated with 4.68 stars from 5 in Udemy, this is what students are saying about this course:
- "IIse is thorough and is a very knowledgeable experienced teacher. I have learned so much from not only this course but from her other courses as well. I appreciated how she explained and show the difference between eg Natural Minor, Harmonic Minor & Melodic Minor Scale. Also explaining 3 notes, 4 notes & Sus Chords, also through notation. I love the way this lady teaches music." (5 stars)
- "This teacher is excellent!! Don't miss any of her classes! She's thorough, she's professional, and she's first class all the way!! You will learn the right way with her! " (5 stars)
Join this course today and enhance your music theory knowledge.
- The basic music theory knowledge as name of the notes, intervals and basic clefs is necessary.
- A good internet connection is necessary in order to have access to all the videos.
- A desire to go deeper into music theory and understand more about scales and chords.