In this course, you will learn the fundamentals of Music Theory and be able to apply it to your instrument and real-world music scenarios.
At the end of this course, you will have mastered:
- Knowledge and understanding of the major scales
- Identifying keys from a key signature
- The Nashville Number System and how it is used among professional musicians
- Knowledge of and ability to identify notes in any chord
- How to construct blues scales and pentatonic scales
- Contructing Jazz chords
- PC for accessing videos and ability to print the worksheets
- Desire to learn!
- Understand how music works and be able to apply this knowledge to your instrument.
Dalton Grados is a National Recording Artist with Gronek Records. He has released two studio albums - "The Pursuit" in November 2016 and "Monologue" in September 2017. Dalton is also a private music instructor and teaches dozens of students on a weekly basis. In the Udemy course, "Music Theory Made Easy," Dalton teaches the concepts that have helped his students succeed for years.