- Course created by a Udemy instructor with good record of quality courses!
- Join almost 3000 of my Udemy students and enroll today.
- Updated Spring 2016 with over an hour of extra content!
This class is for those who are looking to learn more about music theory and know the basic concepts covered in Music Theory Level 1. You should know about key signatures, how to write basic chord progressions and melodies before taking this course.
Level: 5 (Intermediate)
- Learn about the proper names of the scale degrees in a given key.
- Learn about the different minor scales and key signatures.
- Learn, identify, and write less common chord progressions.
- Learn about substitution chords.
- Learn about secondary dominant chords
- Learn about modulation.
- What key signatures are
- What a 1, 4, 5 chord progression is
- What a melody and harmony is