- Course created by a Udemy instructor with good record of quality courses!
- Join almost 3000 of my Udemy students and enroll today.
- Updated Spring 2016 with over an hour of extra content!
This class is for those who are looking to learn more about music theory and know the basic concepts covered in Music Theory Level 1. You should know about key signatures, how to write basic chord progressions and melodies before taking this course.
Level: 5 (Intermediate)
- Learn about the proper names of the scale degrees in a given key.
- Learn about the different minor scales and key signatures.
- Learn, identify, and write less common chord progressions.
- Learn about substitution chords.
- Learn about secondary dominant chords
- Learn about modulation.
- What key signatures are
- What a 1, 4, 5 chord progression is
- What a melody and harmony is
- Understand music on a deeper level
- Understand chord progressions and modulations
- Understand how to write more interesting songs
I went to West Chester University' School of Music and Performing Arts Center in West Chester Pennsylvania. I also have a Masters in Information Technology from Kaplan University. I have been teaching piano for over five years now and teaching online for over two years. I have developed in that time a method for making high quality instructional videos using various forms of technology.