You are about to learn the essentials of music theory and how to tell your story in a music composition. The elements, the rules and guidelines, the way music works. Music is a language. But not any kind language. The greatest and most powerful means of communication, mankind has ever invented.
A language that we all can relate to. A language to share joy and happiness. A language to share grief and sorrow. A language to portrait darkness and evil. And my favorite: a language to share the noble kindness and heroic goodness of your heart.
YOU can have all this POWER
The power to make people laugh, or cry. The power to give the listeners goosebumps on their arms, and chills running through their body. The power of emotion. Because that's what music is. A dynamic and compelling story of emotions. And you are the both the writer, and the director of this story.
Examples of things you will Learn
- The Elements of Music
- The Foundations and Guidelines of Music
- The Way to Create Your Music Story full of Emotions
Level up Your Knowledge Today
- Enroll Now and Gain Knowledge from taking the Complete Course
- Learn all the Concepts, Methods, Techniques and Tips etc.
- Take Action to Advance Faster
Mikael "Mike" Baggström
Music Composer | Sound Designer | Artist
- A Computer + Music Production Software (DAW)
- A Motivated Mind and Desire to Learn
- A Piano or Keyboard to practice on