This course is about your music and your playing.
If you are a music student and you are not getting the results that you need when you study, this course is for you.
If you want to become a professional or only a good amateur musician, this course will guide you in the correct learning process.
This course has more than 1200 students already enrolled and has 4.57 stars review from 5 , this is what students are saying about the course on their reviews:
- "Lots of information, very useful especially if you're only learning by yourself/online. Sharpens your awareness Thanks to the coach, now I know, I used to learn mistakes, not pieces ;-) " (5 stars)
- "Easy to understand. Short segments that tend to not overwhelm your learning process Deliberate in speech, therefore dont miss points based on the speed of her speech. Enjoyable!" (5 stars)
- "Wish I could give it 10 stars. This course helped me understand my weakest parts in piano practice. One of my favorite and was most helpful was the "practice routine" video. The instructor tells you exactly what you need to have an effective practice routine. I no longer felt like I sat at the piano for 2 hours accomplishing nothing haha. After applying the information in this course, I was able to pass my piano/music theory exams this past winter. As an undergrad student, I could say this could really help any student in developing the discipline and necessary focus to master your Reportoire and overall outlook on Study and Practice." (5 stars)
Maybe you are a busy person and you just cannot waste time when your practice your instrument. In this course you will learn how to organize your self, according to your musical moment and your expectations, some of the topics that we will reflect on are:
- Musical moment
- Main areas of study
- Technical study
- Reading and Theory
- Tempo markings
- How to incorporate the metronome in your practice.
- Increasing your playing speed
And because this course is a reflection on your practice, no theory or practical knowledge is required. Even if you just want to understand how music learning works, or you are just considering to start playing a musical instrument this course is suitable for you.
Join this course and start playing with more understanding. Understand your musical moment and start enjoying the learning journey, If you are capable to reach your daily musical goals you will feel more motivated and your music will flow.
- There is no previous musical knowledge recommended.
- Every student must have an open mindset toward his own practice.
- A great desire to get the best of his music is necessary for any student.
- A good internet connection is necessary to be able to watch the videos.