In this CScales course we’re going to be showing you the comprehensive guide to all the basic fundamentals of music production. First we take a look at FL Studio and it’s important settings and workflow options that are essential for production. Then we cover the music production foundations and show you how to understand the major parts of Image and Core. By the end of this course, you’ll have a solid understanding of the parts of the production to help build your production process.
By understanding the fundamentals of music production, you will learn:
- The essential workflow and settings of FL Studio
- Understand fundamental music theory and how it applies in composition
- Understand the core thought process of mixing and mastering
- Understand song arrangement and energy progressions in a track
- How to create and design sounds for a production
- Learn the how image ultimately defines your production
We make music simple. You will walk away with skills and confidence of how to work with FL Studio and create your own process.
- An internet connection to able to watch the videos
- A working Mac or Windows Computer
- Fl Studio is a plus, but not required
- Understand the essential fundamentals of FL Studio
- Learn the importance of image in a production of a song
- Understand composition, arrangement, and how to apply Music Theory
- Learn the basics of sound design
- Understand the structure and how it works in the production
- Know the easiest way to understand mixing and mastering
We help people with day jobs outside the music industry consistently make commercially viable music within 8 weeks without over complicating the process.
For over eight years, we've coached studio producers how to maximize their performance and increase the amount of songs they make per year. Try out one of our courses.