Boost Your Brand by Creating an Audio Logo Music Production
Tap into the niche market of creating Audio Logos. In this course from composer/sound designer Gary Hiebner will guide you through the music production process on how to create your own audio logo within your respective DAW’s. This will cover creating your own sound effects, such as hits and whooshes. Then onto how create tonal and sequencer patterns to build up memorable chords and melodies in your logo. And finally he’ll show you how to mix, master, and export out the audio and embed it to the video logo.
Course Content includes:
- Importing Video into your DAW
- Creating Markers for important areas in the Video
- Adding Hits and Sub Hit sounds
- Creating your own Whoosh sounds
- Adding in Sound Effects to accompany the audio
- Using Reversed sounds for Builds
- Embellishing your logo with Sparkle sounds
- Adding Tonal color to the Logo
- Using Pulsing sequencer patterns to create rhythm and movement
- Applying Mixing processes to the audio
- Exporting the finalised audio and embedding it to the video
What You'll Get From This Course:
- Step-by step instructions on how to get started with the creation process of building an Audio Logo in your DAW.
- Easy to follow on screen examples of how to create a complex sounding Audio Logo music production.
- Tips & Tricks from an experience composer and sound designer
At the end of this course you’ll have a good understanding on how an audio logo music production is created. And you'll be able to use the same steps to build up components in your audio logo to build up an interesting and complex sounding audio logo.
- Students will need to know how to use a Digital Audio Workstation, plus how to import video into their DAW