In this new Ableton Live 9 Tutorial, I show you the 7 Things You Must Know How to Do in Ableton Live 9.
Please like the video and share with your friends so I can teach more music producers the skills that matter today!
Ableton Live 9 is a software music sequencer and digital audio workstation for OS X and Windows.
Ableton Live is used across professional studios, bedroom studios and also as a performance tool for live performance. Learning how to use your DAW correctly will dramatically improve the quality of your music and the speed you create it.
NOTE: This course is for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above. Some of the features I discuss in this course will only be available for Ableton Live Suite 9 and above
In this video, I will show you my 7 Things You Must Know How to Do in Ableton Live 9
What you'll learn in this course will help you understand the basics of some of the main features in Ableton Live 9.
Learn to love Ableton Live 9 and make music with it.
Course Goals :-
• Learn the Basics of the Drum Rack in Ableton Live
• Learn how to use the Simpler in Ableton Live 9
• Understand how to MIDI Map a MIDI Device in Ableton Live
• Learn to use the Piano Roll Editor
• Learn the features of the Arpeggiator in Ableton Live
• Learn how to set up Sidechain Compression and create Ghost tracks
• Learn how to record from the Session view to the Arrangement view
- Basic Music Skills
- A Working Mac or PC
- Ableton 9 software or above (preferably Ableton Suite)
- Basic Music Production Skills is desirable, but not necessary
- Understand the basics Ableton Live 9
- Gain a quick overview of Ableton Live 9
- Learn how to use the Drum Rack in Ableton Live 9
- Understand Sampling and the Simpler
- Learn how to set up Sidechain Compression
- Learn how to Use the Arpeggiator in Ableton Live
- Learn the basics of Music Production in Ableton Live 9
Hi, Tomas here. I'm a UK Music Producer, Composer and Audio Engineer.
I've been producing and writing music now for over ten years and I've got a MMus Masters Degree in Music Production and a BA (Hons) Degree in Music Composition.
I really enjoy creating and editing all types of music, but I especially love teaching it online.
Founded by Tomas George and Christopher Carvalho Early 2018
DMM is an online community and academy aimed at teaching budding artists the world over how to get the best out of what they have at home.
Based in Leeds, UK. Digital Music Masters specialises in creating practical music production content and resources for producers, singers, songwriter, and audio engineers.