Rhythm & Percussion in Music Composition
Would you like to Master Rhythm, Percussion and Drive in Your Music? After this course you will be able to lead and drive your music, enhance and spotlight special parts, control the energy and action, generate intensity and power, and forge the foundation of all music you create. Because you will master the core of all music: Rhythm.
You will Learn
You will also get real live demonstrations of various kinds of rhythms, sounds and techniques. And finally you will have the knowledge and insights to create the rhythmic foundation of a new track, with the complete range of drums, percussion and drive.
I recommend you to take action on every single concept, method and technique you learn in this course.
Because I believe the best way to Learn, is by Doing.
Do you want to Become
- A Master of Drums
- A Master of Percussion
- A Master of Drive
and finally with practice, a Master of Rhythm in Music?
Then Take Action: Enroll Now
Taking action is the only way to move forward on your journey in music.
Mikael "Mike" Baggström
Music Composer | Sound Designer
- A Computer + Music Production Software (DAW)
- A Motivated Mind and True Desire to Learn
- You will be able to Create your own Balanced and Powerful Rhythmic Sound Kits
- You will be able to Compose Rhythmic Performances with Expression and Variation
- You will be able to Direct the Listeners attention and Lead your Music Story with Rhythm
Hey Friends! =)
- My name is Mike, and I am a Professional Music Composer and Sound Designer from Sweden, with experience of Making Music since 1998.
I have run my own Media Production Business since 2004, which means Music/Sound/Video/Graphic Production. I also have a True Passion to teach, share and inspire creative people like you to master your creative skills, develop a successful strategy, and create your amazing future.
I believe that learning should be fun, and I love to bring my personality into my teaching style. I also try to make my courses dynamic, to be more interesting to you. So I mix it up by changing lecture forms etc.